Chapter 27:"Haunting Memories"

RECAP:
"I-I'm sorry... I-I love you Cole..."I said.

"I love you too..."He said hugging me.

"I love you...Phoebe,I'll protect you,whatever it takes,even if I have to give up my own life for you..."

"CCOOOOLLEEEEEE!!!"
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
(3 weeks later)
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
Phoebe

Today is day 21 after the...incident

My eyes red from crying...I haven't slept since the incident nor even ate..nor even attended school...

I'm still here in the waiting room with my mom and the family of...Cole

This is all my fault...

If I didn't break up with him then he won't be here...

He wouldn't have been shot...

He wouldn-....he wouldn't be in a coma right now....This is all my fault

All my fault...

After the incident...the memory kept on replaying, replaying and replaying over and over again...

~~~~~
"I love you...Phoebe,I'll protect you,whatever it takes,even if I have to give up my own life for you..."

That's the last thing he said before he collapsed on the ground...

"CCOOOOLLEEEEEE!!!"

I hugged him close to me...

He was unconscious and also bleeding so much...

"Cole...wake up...please don't leave me...please..I need you..."I exclaimed,as I broke into tears.

"Hello,911? There's a boy who got shot...please send an ambulance on the alleyway of Pine Street..."A woman said calling.

As she called 15 minutes later the sirens of an ambulance was heard.

Ambulance attendants went out of the ambulance as they took out a stretcher us they put Cole on and lifted it in place in the ambulance..I went inside the second he was in the ambulance...

He looks so pale as many apparatuses were connected to him...

When we reached the hospital, They took out the stretcher with him on,then he was rushed to the emergency,as the door of the emergency room closed...all I could do is wait here in the waiting room...

I sat down on one of the chairs putting my hands on my face processing what had happened as I burst into tears...I wiped the tears away using my arm...

I shakily took out my phone from my pocket gripping it tightly then called the sister of Cole...

"H-Hello..."I started,as I stuttered.

"Oh Hello Phoebe,is everything okay?You sound like you just cried?Did something happened?What's wrong?"She answered,as confusion and worry was in her voice.

"...I-I want you to calm down before I tell you what happened..."I said as I tried not cry since I'm on the verge of tears.

"Okay...please tell me what's going on?"She said,nervousness from the tone of her voice.

"Y-You have t-to come to the the hospital...near Kenton street..."I said,trying my best to hold back the tears.

"W-why?Do I need to go there,Phoebe what's going on tell me?"She asked.

"C-Cole is in the emergency room...I'm here in the waiting room"I said,tears slowly streaming down.

"Wh-What?!What happened to him?!"She exclaimed.

"He...H-he got shot..."I said,tears dropping rapidly down.

"...M-My b-brother got s-shot..."She said shakily.

"I...I'm on my way there..."That's the last words I heard from Cadence before she ended the call.

I gripped the phone tightly as I cried nonstop...

"This is all my fault..."

"I should be the one on his place not him..."

"If I didn't broke up with him then it won't end like this...he wouldn't have been shot..."

I said to myself.
~~~~~
After that,minutes later...

Cole's sister arrived then I hugged her as she hugged back...

Hours later...

Everyone came to the waiting room...including Cole's group,his family,my mom,and my friends...

My "dad" didn't come...but since he returned...I don't trust his guts I have a weird feeling about him...I just can't put my finger on it...But I know it's something bad...
------------
??????

"Did your plan worked?"

"Grrr... no after I shot him he got sent to the hospital"???? exclaimed.

"But why did you need to shoot him?I told you I love him"?????? said crossing her arms.

"I didn't have a choice...but at least our plan is going perfectly"???? smirked.

"Yeah...you do have a point...but what if our plan turns south"????? asked.

"Then will make another plan..."

"And I'm sure its gonna work perfectly"
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
I'm so,so,so sorry that I haven't updated for 3 weeks I've been experiencing writers block and I'm also so busy from school there are plenty of projects to pass...and I'm sorry that this chapter is a bit short...please don't be mad at me...

Thank you for reading my book... I hope you enjoy this chapter...

Sorry for the grammar errors and spellings...