Chapter 26:"I'll protect you..."

I'm sorry for not updating recently well let me just say always because I'm busy and due to writers block also...so please don't kill me...

Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling errors also but I hope you liked this chapter...and one more thing...

Don't play the song from above yet...
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
RECAP:
Why did you hurt me so bad Phoebe?

Why did you break my heart?

She left me...

It hurts so bad...

Why does it have to be like this!?

Why did you leave me,Phoebe?

"I love you!!"
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
"Game Over"
(1 week later)
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
Cole

Fudge

I groaned as I sat up my bed..

My head hurts so much...

Oh yeah...

Hangover

"Cole?"The door opened as my sister,Cadence,came in.

"Cadence"I replied,emotionless,not bothering to look at her.

She sighed and sat beside me concern in her eyes.

"Wanna talk about it?You know...it's been a week already..."She started.

"Um...what was all about the incident last time...Matt told me everything "She continued.

That was freaking embarrassing
~~~~~
After she called me that day I slumped beside my bed as I ran a hand through my hair...

"W-why Phoebe?Why did you leave me?You were the light in my darkness...You took out the best of me...You were my everything...I-I love you.."I said as tears slowly streamed down my face.

I was so broken since that day...the person who changed me for who I am and also the person that I really loved left me...

That night I headed to the bar,drowning myself in alcohol,attempting to forget the break up.

I remembered I was to drunk to even head home by myself.... and I accidentally called Matt.

"Cole? It's freaking 12 in the morning...why the fudge did you call me?"

"Hey Brownie!We broke up!I'm so f*cking broken!She cried!I cried!We all cried!Hahaha...Wanna join in the celebration?I'm drowning myself in alcohol...Did I already told you I finished 5 while bottles by myself?Hahahaha!!!"

"Ugh...where are you?"

"*Hiccups*oh....the...bar...near the....neighborhood,what was...the name again?..."

"Forget it!I'll fetch you...God,you owe me on-"

"Bottle?Sure!I can drink all daaayy.."