Chapter 19:"Apology Accepted"

Sorry if the happenings in the story are moving to quick story because the past days we had our exams well here....Well I hope you enjoy my story.

Sorry for the grammar and spelling errors...please forgive me..😔

By the way 12 chapters more and this story comes to an end...don't worry maybe this book has a book 2...you'll never know😉

~Gwen
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
Phoebe

"Apology Accepted!"

Those are the words that came out.

Well...to be honest sometimes I hate being a easy forgiving person but he sounds so sincere...
-•-
Before I could react he hugged me..

I don't know why but when I'm around him I feel comfortable...I guess this is what real love is...

But what still hurts is he doesn't like the way that I like him...

------------
Cole

Yes!She forgave me!

I hugged her

"Thank you for believing me"I said,still hugging her.

"No problem!"She replied back,as she hugged me back.

We pulled away from the hug and then we were flabbergasted by my sister,Cadence.

Fangirling...

I swear sometimes she's weird for a 25 years old she acts like a teen except for an adult.

"Ahhhh!!I ship it!!"She yelled,fangirling.

Uhm....wow I didn't expect that from her..

-----------
Phoebe

Uhmm....Okay...I didn't expect that to Cadence...

I swear me and his face were still in shock on what happened,it just came,out of the blue.

After that awkward situation..we went back inside and talk...
----
"And here's you and Cole playing.."My mom said,pointing the picture in the album.

Huh?Why didn't I remember this?...well it's understandable,we were young at that time...but why didn't I remember any single memory or even a small flashback...it's like the other pictures pasted in the album on what my mom is holding now.They're just a blur for me..Weird.

Then what mostly shocked me is that while my mom is telling the story of every picture pasted in the album..there's this picture we're I was in a hospital bed lying unconscious then below it...

It said...

"Get well soon my little angel"
-Dad     (09/03/12)

But my mom skipped that part which is really suspicious...it's like she doesn't want me to know about something but what?So I just pretended that I didn't see what's written below the picture because when I asked my mom she covered the words written..

"Mom...why am I in the hospital bed in this picture?"I asked.

My mom,Mrs.Caddie and Mr.Colin looked each other for awhile then my mom spoke.