Chapter Seven-Unforgivable

Start from the beginning

"He doesn't know really..." Liam replied. "He thinks it's we're all going out together, like band thing or something. He just doesn't know Niall and Chantelle are gonna bail, Zayn's not back yet, Corey's going to text Destiny that something happened to Spence, and you... I don't know what's happening to you and El yet, any suggestions?"

"How about we found blood covered blades hidden in Tellie's room?" I said bitterly.

"A little to out there but it'll work..."

"Yeah it will work. Wanna know why it'll work? 'Cause it actually happened."

Liam stared at me as if waiting for me to laugh and say I was joking. But I wasn't. As badly as I wished I was joking I wasn't. I'd seen those blades in Eleanor's hand all of them with blood dripped along them as if they'd cut into someone.

"Why would Tellie have blades in her room...?" He asked finally realizing I wasn't adding anything to my statement.

"I don't know... But the theory's aren't exactly pretty..." I replied looking at the tiles underneath me. I couldn't remember why me and Liam had even come in here. But I knew we were obviously going to stay here, standing in the kitchen in silence.

"What are the theories...?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat drumming my hands on the counter before answering. "Self harm..."

"You think Tellie-Tellie who has a fear of blood-is cutting herself?"

"Since when is she afraid of blood?"

"Since always-remember when she broke her arm and you said she didn't want to go back to the hospital to get it off because she didn't want to see blood?"

I nodded. I did remember that. But surely something she said when she was six wasn't going to make a difference now.

"El doesn't she would...cut... She thinks there's gonna be a reasonable explanation for the blades that doesn't involving Tellie using them to..." I trailed off.

"There will be though." Liam replied. "I mean, Tellie and self harm do not go in the same sentence."

"Yeah... I just... I can't think of anything."

"Did she take her dairy with her?"

"No."

"So it's upstairs in her room?"

"Yeah-why?"

"Lou you know she writes everything in her diary?"

"Yeah why does that matter?"

"If she is she'll have something about it written on something in her diary."

"Liam I'm not going to read her diary." I snapped bluntly.

"I get it, you wanna give her her privacy but this is literally a life or death situation." He replied. I sighed and chewed on my lip. Was it bad if I read her diary? Of course it was. But it was the only logical thing that had been suggested all week.

"No." I replied bluntly. "I'm not reading her diary, it'll only make things worse."

I bit my lip as Liam just nodded, not saying a single word.

If Tellie didn't give me a good explanation for those blades, god help me.

(A/N

HIIII

SO I HOPE THAT HELPS ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS

SORRY IF I HAVENT REPLIED TO SOME COMMENTS I'VE BEEN WRITING THIS CHAPTER. I WROTE IT FIVE TIMES AND EVERYTIME I WENT TO PUBLISH FIREFOX STOPPED WORKING AND HAD TO RESTART THEREFORE DELETING ALL MY WORK

SO DON'T BLAME ME THAT IT TOOK LONG

BLAME FIREFOX ;)

THOUGHTS ON THE NEW COVER???

THOUGHTS ON STORY LINE?? i GOT TOLD IT WAS CRAP SO I'M JUST CURIOUS IF ANYONE ELSE HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT...

OH AND DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW SCHOOLING WORKS IN UK? I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YEAR TELLIE WOULD BE IN BUT UK SCHOOLING DIFFERNT TO AUSTRALIAN

IDK IN SAW SOMEWHERE IN UK HIGH SCHOOL STARTS WHEN YOU'RE 11...

COZ TELLIE'S 13 AND BY AUSTRALIAN SCHHOLING SHE'D BE IN YEAR 7 BUT IDK IN UK SO IF YOU KNOW AND CAN HELP ME YOU ARE LITERALLY A LIFE SAVER :)

ANYWAY

4

VOTES

4

COMMENTS

IT WON'T BE THAT EASY BITCHES -A

IF YOU WATCH PLL YOU'LL GET THAT

-P