C h a p t e r 39 [end]

Just a small disclaimer; this is the last chapter. I'm sorry for not informing you. [author note at the end]

Chapter 39
The end

"Welcome to busan!" Jungkook said happily while looking down at min gi intwining His hands with hers

She flinched slightly as she wasn't used to the skin ship he gave her but it's not like she totally disliked it.

"What or where do you want to go or do ?"jungkook asked as they walked a little from the train station.

"I've never Been here before so–"

"Ah! I know where to take you!" Jungkooks voice was excited,to min gi he sounded like a cute little child.

/

"Wow Jungkookie how did you know about this place?" Min gi asked as jungkook and mingi sat down on the sandy beach.

In view was the Aqua blue sea ripping as the small waves crashed into each other.

The sky was painted a pink and orange coloured ombré with the sun setting and the moon rising.

"I used to come here when I was a child–well before I moved to Seoul."  Jungkook said smiling at min gi.

Min gi felt a bit sad for Jungkook as She knows how much jungkook loves busan because jungkook would talk about it all the time when they was children.

"Min gi do you remember the first time we met?"

"Mummy can I buy sweeties" little Jungkook said as he looked up to his mother with pleading eyes.

"Not today kookie mummy has to buy more important stuff for us" jungkooks mother said to a not understanding Jungkook.

"Aw mummy please I rweally want a sweetiie" Jungkook had tears in his eyes. He really wanted a sweet.

"Shhh kookie don't cry" his mum tried to calm him down but the stubborn child kept on crying.

"Kookie?" A girl said making jungkook turn around. "Isn't that a type biscuit?" She asked.

"My names jungkook" he said and stopped crying. He thought that she was pretty and he didn't want to cry in front of her. Even though he didn't know her. [a/n international playboy from birth]

"Why are you crying jungkook ?" She asked

"I'm not" Jungkook whined

She giggled sweetly at him "do you want a sweet" she said pulling out a strawberry lolly pop out of her pink skirt pocket and offered it to him.

Jungkook nodded furiously as he took the sweet from her.

"My names min gi"

"Aw you were so cute back then" min gi said making jungkook frown.

"And I'm not now?" He pouted trying to be cute.

"No. "

"Your handsome" she said while jungkook smiled. --Because he knows it--

"Oh yeah,Min gi remember when you gave us the rice cakes–

I'm not sure how long I was looking but the boy closest to me spoke.
"Um...can I help you. " he spoke innocently.
I quickly bowed and rised the bag of rice cakes towards him.
"Um annyeonghaseyo kang min gi iminda "
He was surprised at the food and hesitantly took the bag from me. 
"I ... um just moved in and I wanted to give you...guys a gift?. " I said however sounded as if I was asking him. now wishing I didn't because everyone Is staring at me. They all thanked me and bowed.

One of the tallest guys came to the front. He was quite cute but he looked the oldest and most mature.
"Thank you so much min gi . " he said smiling which made his other features shine just as much as him.

"We will return the box soon and I hope to meet again. " he kindly said bowing again and waking back inside.
"Okay bye" I said turning around. I heard the door gently  shut.

"Yeah why?" Min gi said

"Because jin ate them all"

"All of them?" Jungkook nodded and they both started laughing.

"I didn't know they tasted that good" she admitted and jungkook shrugged.

"I wouldn't know I didn't get to have any" Jungkook said grumpily and min gi giggled.

"I'll make some for you if you'd like?" And Jungkook nodded excitedly.

"Jungkook how did you know it was me?" Min gi said after some time of thinking in the somewhat comfortable silence the two had.

"Other than the fact it's unlikely for there to be another kang min gi– I just knew. " Jungkook said slightly shrugging and min gi smiled sweetly.

"Well I'm glad you remembered"

Jungkook nodded in agreement and looked towards the sea,where you could see the moon rising along with the peaceful music of the sea.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around min gi and smiled adoringly.

"I think this is the most beautiful moment in life"

Hiya -
I'm kind of sad that it's the end. The end of the bangtan next door.

I'm so thankful for all the supporters I have gotten over time and you guys mean so much like I probably would have delete this agggesss ago if it wasn't for you.

Also—
Do u want me to make. Q&A of the characters?

Also I will be publishing my new hoseok fanfic and the title is called 'Lies' so I hope u look forward to it.

All of u are my family even u silent readers.

This is so sad I don't want to say goodbye !!!!! (
):
But I love all of u

And I hope you read my future works.

That's all for now
BYYEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee

Saranghae