C h a p t e r 3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 3- Welcome~

      AS TAEHGUNG held me in a tight embrace ,everyone in the car bursted out in laughter. What was funny? Does he do this a lot? 

"Errm- taehyung " I said trying to pull away from his hold. I think he got the message.

"Oh sorry minngi ah" he said still obvious to not knowing what he was doing wrong. How cute.

Jin pulled up infront of a old looking building. It wasn't that old but it looks like it was old enough for my parents to have attended this school.

"Okay jininie take mingi to the office while we will make up an excuse for being late" Jin said calming stepping out of the car grabbing his pink bag on the way out.

"Okay Jin hyung"Jimin smiled and opened the door. Before I could thank Jin and the rest for letting me come with them two hands held me at my waits and had already pulled me out of the car.

"Jimin what ar-"I was cut of by Jimin. Agioo this boy.

"Do you want to be later than we already are min gissi?" i stayed quite. "I didn't think so" he smirked. i sighed softly as we walked towards the office.

As we walked into the building Students that walked past glared at me. I know I'm a transfer but am I missing the point or something ?

When we got the office I had a quick introduction with miss gong who is the transfer manager ( don't even ask what that is because quite frankly I have no clue myself) and I was given a time table and all my lessons. It somehow turns out I'm in the same class as Taehyung, Jimin, jungkook and hoseok.

My first lesson was maths. I really hate maths, I don't see the point of learning how to work out 3 cubed of 1027 when I'm literally never going to need to know how to work that out ever again.

I walked alongside Jimin and I looked up at him.although he is short, I'm unfortunately shorter. Sighs, it's the short life.

I wanted to ask him why I was getting mysterious glares by other people but I didn't want to seem annoying. I guess he noticed because he stopped in his tracks and looked at me wanting an answer.

"What? " I said not wanting to say what was on my mind, acting like I didn't know why he stopped walking.

"Why was you looking at me , I know I'm beautiful but don't need to stare" he said proudly.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I started walking but I was stopped as a hand gripped my wrist and I was pulled a little too close to Jimin. He stared into my eyes but I looked away. I guess he did want a answer from me.

"I was just wondering why people were giving me glares that's all"I said looking at the hallway floor.

"Ahhhh- " he said as if it was expected. "They are just wondering who you are because me and the rest of the boys are the boys everyone wants to be with and you are with us " he said as if it's no big deal "Well this is maths ......lets gooo " he said as we approached a brown and glass door. As we went in , once again more stares pointed at me as I enter.

I hear whispers but I just ignore them. Jimin walks me over to the teacher and I bow and she slightly bows back.

"Hello. My name is lee min gi. " I said looking at the teacher. she is quite pretty she has big bold black glasses and a long brown skirt that goes bellow her knees.

"Hello min gi my name is miss choi. " as she said that she looked behind me to look at Jimin then back at me. "Okay min gi go sit next to jisoo at the back."

She pointed at a boy sitting at the back. He had jet black hair and a slim masculine face. As I sat down I could sense someone standing behind my chair unexpectedly however I didn't turn around to steal a glance at who it was.

"Yah jisoo get up, I'm sitting next to min gi ah from now on" they said. I could tell it was a boy from their voice but I'm not sure who.

Ji soo looked blankly at him. "What if I don't huh?" He said teasingly , smirking at the boy standing behind me.

"Do you want to get beaten up like last time?" He said forcefully and ji soo huffed and went to sit on the other side of the room . Shooting daggers at the boy who i still couldn't recognise.

"Min gi ah"

___________________________
[a/n hope it was okay!] [it does get better]