C h a p t e r 23

Chapter 23

Chapter 23
.....................................................
"Can I look  yet chimchim?" I Asked continuing to walk as jimins small hands were covering my eyes from seeing where we was heading towards.

Jimin had said he had something important to tell me however wanted to take me out somewhere first.

"Almost there" he said as we took a few more steps before he stopped. "And now." He said as he let go of my eyes allowing me to see and laid before me was a picnic. A red and white checkered blanket with a brown basket and cups on the side.

"Oh my-"

"Come on let's sit." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me closer. He intwined our fingers and sat down. Our fingers fitted perfectly together.
I stared in awe as I took a look around and wondered why he done this. Not that I'm complaining that is.

"What's all this for?" I asked.

"Just wanted you to know I love you no matter what . "

°

[Jungkook PoV]

Pinggggg
New message

I groaned internally as I had received a message, when I had just gotten comfy on my neatly arranged bed and my phone was across the other side of the room.
Annoyed, I got up and walked over to my phone and slid the lock screen to reveal the received message.

JamlessJimin-
Hey Jungkook come to the park quick.

Jungkook-
What? now hyung?

JamlessJimin-
Yes now it's very important.

Agh Jimin why? Why now when I was comfy and relaxed in the own comfort of my room.

I grabbed my light blue hoodie and slipped it on along with my timberlands.
I walked out my bedroom and looked out though the living room window. Raining. Great. When I get hold of Jimin , gosh , making me go out in the rain.
I rolled my eyes and picked up an umbrella.

"Bye Jin " I said to Jin - who was the only one around and was currently cooking something. opening the door Jin spoke.

"Hey Jungkook we are not on running man so why are you Running away again?" Jin said jokily.

"I'm meeting Jimin hyung." I said closing the door behind me.

I pushed the umbrella up and carried it over my head as I walked through the heavy downpour. Droplets hitting the umbrella and rolling down the sides.

As I came across the park I remembered the events of two weeks ago. How I wish that day never had happened. The thought of it may just - . I shook my head and carried on walking in the park.

I couldn't see Jimin anywhere. Is he even here?

Jungkook-
Hyung where are you I'm in the park.

JamlessJimin-
I'm by the tree next to the little
Shop.

I sighed as he had to choose somewhere so far. Why couldn't he just meet me at home. Like a normal person.

As I walked in gunky muddy puddles and wet mud laced with grass, I came closer to where Jimin had told me to meet him.
In the distance I saw the tree... And no Jimin. Was this a prank ?
I walked closer and saw a small figure sitting next to the tree. It's not Jimin.
It couldn't be.
Could it ?
Why Would it be?

Min gi ?....

An
Hey readers. Sorry it took like forever to update but it's been hard with school and stuff at home. I will update the next chapter very soon.
I hope you enjoyed it and continue to read as I update more chapters.

Sadly , I think that this story may come to an end soon, I will be publishing another ff once I have properly complete editing.

Ly all xx