C h a p t e r 29: forgot?

Chapter 29: forgot?

Chapter 29: forgot?
.....................................................
Min gi stood outside the apartment devoid of expression. She didn't know how to feel. Or what to feel.

Suddenly the door swung open to reveal Taehyung with his adorable box smile planted on his face.

"MINN GIIIII NOOOONA" he screamed ( literally) and pulled min gi into a tight hug.

"Tae how many times I'm not your Noona. " This hug lasted about 2 minutes as he couldn't believe it was really her. He pulled her inside.

" it's really you. " he whispered but it was loud enough for her to hear and she smiled at his comment.

She walked into the living room , wide eyes and shocked expressions glued to her , probably from the moment Taehyung screamed her name.

"Hi?" She said after some time of them staring intensely at her. 

Suddenly a loud slam of a door was heard and all eyes converted towards the door which has been slammed.

Yoongi let out a small sigh as he also knew along with min gi knew exactly why he slammed the door.

"Don't worry he has just missed you.    A lot. " Yoongi said giving min gi a faint hug. "Sorry I don't give hugs really because-"

"Your sleeping" Namjoon finished and Yoongi nodded while going to sit back down.

"Gosh I'm getting old" Yoongi sighed as he sat down resting his head on the back of the sofa soft.

"Yah! I'm older than you!" Jin scolded while flicking his head." And I'm defiantly not old." Jin proclaimed causing everyone to laugh. Min gi realised , how much she actually missed them.

/

Min gi knocked softly on his door. Nerves bubbled up inside as she didn't know what to say,  seen as they haven't spoken in a very long time.

She sighed as there was no answer from her knock and wondered if he was ignoring her or not .

She took matters into her own hands and opened the door quietly.

Once she was inside the room she closed the door and noticed how dark it was and that  curtains were closed. Denying any assess of light .

She walked towards the bed wear he was laying and it seemed as if he was sleeping.

His laptop was lying on his lap while headphones were over his ears, currently blasting music. Wow that's not Good she thought and She carefully took the headphones of his head and shut the laptop and placed it on his desk beside his bed.

"I'm sorry for leaving. " she said just before she was about to leave seen as she couldn't talk to him because he was asleep.

Suddenly, He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back so she fell on top of him while he held her small hand in his.

"I thought you forgot about me" He said while he moved a stray hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. "But it seems you haven't. " he paused before continuing," you have grown prettier "

Min gi had nothing to say. More like she didn't know what to say. She was probably really pink in the cheeks but lucky it was dark so he couldn't see.

He looked at her features, the way her skin always glowed and the shape of her face; for a moment then looked down at her pigmented lips then back up to her starry eyes.

"Can I kiss you?"

Before she had time to answer his lips softly pressed against hers...

.....................................................

A/n
Helllloooooooooooo

I hope you enjoyed it !!

Who do you think kissed min gi?

Ly

jHope is killing me atm