C h a p t e r 10

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

.......................................................
I woke up to plain darkness. Isit still night time ?

I stood up from my comfy bed and looked down at my clothes - which happens to be the ones I wore yesterday. I didn't change last night huh?

I drew my curtains open and the stupid sun almost blinded me. I guess it was morning then.

But I don't remember coming back.

Then how did I get home ?

Maybe on of the boys took me back. I'll thank them later. But what one ?
Agh I don't know, I'm too tired to worry about it now.

I picked up my phone and looked at the time. 12.
Wow I slept late.

I had a quick shower and let my hair down. I wore a red jumper with grey jeans.

Guess I should make some Tteokbokki for them. Everyone loves Tteolbokki.

I quickly made some up and it smelt so nice. I wish I made it for myself now.

I went over and knocked on there door.

No answer
I knocked again.
No answer.

Maybe they are out huh ?

I quickly ran back inside and grabbed post-stick notes. On it I wrote.

To jimin taehyung kookie monster namjoon Jin Yoongi and hoseok

'Thank you for the lovely day and thank you to whoever carried me back.
Enjoy this Tteokbokki I made and eat lots.
From min gi '

I left it out of there door so when they come back they will get it.

I walked back in my apartment. Now what to do now ?

I laid back on my bed.
Should I contact mum and dad?

I grabbed my phone from my
nightstand and opened the phone. I went to my contact list and scrolled down to Eomma dad didn't have a phone. He thinks it rots your Brian. (you see how crazy my family is. )

'To Eomma
How Eomma how have you and dad been? I really love it here and the people at school are nice too. My studies are going well and I hope to see you soon.
Lots of love
Min gi xx'

I really missed mum and dad even though I moved out.
Before I moved we had a argument. They wouldn't take me to see grandma- who was quite sick.

She didn't have long left and I wanted to say my goodbyes. Being the parents they are, they didn't. A couple weeks later she passed away. I was shocked. My heart dropped. I couldn't even say goodbye.

I was so angry at my parents and I stayed at a friends house for a few weeks . I refused to live with them.

They didn't even celebrate my birthdays really. They just gave me money. That's all they care about.
Money.

They didn't want me to stay at my friends so they brought me an apartment. And here I am now.

I fell into a sleep before Being awoken by the buzzing of my phone.

I picked it up to see private number I picked it up slowly. I pressed the phone against my ear.

"Hello?" I asked unsure.

"Is this kang min gi " the person on the other side said.

"Yes who is asking?" I was curious now.

"Oh we need you to come to the hospital as soon as you can I'm very sorry..."

.......................................................