C h a p t e r 35

Chapter 35

.....................................................
"Detective..- Byun - you called" Jungkook said trying to catch his breath after running 6 blocks.

"Yes, well , long story short there has been a suspected bomb in the local mall. " detective Byun started "we need you along with Choi and Kim to go in and defuse it with the help of officer kang. "

/

As jungkook and the other two officers entered the mall hurriedly, they were greeted by panicked faces of the public outside- wondering the fuss- and officer kang.

"Jeon ,Kim and choi quickly come over we have a problem" officer kang said

"What's the problem?" Officer choi asked.

"We can't defuse the bomb. Everytime I try to defuse it, the time decreases by 10. " he explained

The time now showed 60 seconds.

"R-Run" jungkook said looking at the three of them.

"What" officer Kim Said looking back at the time.

45

"I said -go-run. It's going to go off either way one of us has to stay. "

"No you can't"

32

"Listen InHo your getting married.what about MinSoo?" jungkook said placing his hands on his shoulders

"What about minGi?"

20

Jungkook glanced at the clock.

"Run"

"Not without you" officer kang said grabbing jungkooks arm

15

Jungkook removed his arm. "Hyung thank you for teaching me so well" jungkook said with a tear in his eye.

"And I will continue to teach you"

10

"It's your last chance " jungkook said

4

Jungkook looked the clock and pushed officer kang so he fell far from where they was standing.

1

Jungkook stood and smiled. "I love you min gi"

Then it went white...

.....................................................

-sorry please don't hurt me. [permission to b angry]