C h a p t e r 18

Chapter 18

Chapter 18

.....................................................
"So...min gi. What's your answer?"

3 hours earlier

It was 2 hours before the –hell like –school of mine was going to finish.
Finally.
It has just been yet another boring day. Work. Work. Eat. Work. Work.

As I was walking mindlessly though the corridors I accidentally bumped into someone -that someone made me fall to the floor with a thud.

"Hey min gi your so not with it today" Jin said as he helped me off the floor.

"Sorry Jin. I just couldn't wait for school to end that's all. " I said as I brushed my skirt and he laughed.

"Yeah me to , come on, the rest of the boys are waiting for us in the canteen. "

__

"Mmm this cake is so nice" Taehyung said as he shoved half of the chocolate cake In his mouth causing all of us to laugh.

"Taehyung where are your manners " Jim scolded hitting the back of Taehyungs head with a spoon. Taehyung winced and rubbed the back of his head.

"Hey should we go to the park after school ?" Jimin asked and looked over to me adverting his attention from Taehyung and jin.

"Yeah sure" I said in response thinking it would be a nice idea. I haven't been to the park in quite a long time.

"PARKKK Jimin" Taehyung shouted [also laughing ] even though there was cake in his mouth.

"Ahh the park is so boring I want to sleeeepppppp" suga said taking a bite of his own food.

"I think it would be a good idea" namjoon said shrugging sugas complaint.

"Well ,I was only talking to mi-" Jimin half said before he was cut off.

"So the park after school. Let's get ICECREAMMM" jHope shouted making the whole canteen fall silent.

"Let's get icecream after school" jHope suggested while whispering .
I looked over to Jimin who looked slightly annoyed however once he saw me looking at him and he smiled.

___

"So jHope wants strawberry ice cream so does Taehyung. Suga wants mint Jungkook wants chocolate and Jin and namjoon want vanilla?" I asked repeating all the things they had just told me.

"That's correct" suga answered sitting on the park bench looking half asleep.

I nodded in response and me and Jimin went to go get icecream.
Jimin offered to come with me to help carry the ice cream.
Also Taehyung and jHope were running around the park like wild animals, suga was sleeping and Jin Jungkook and namjoon were talking. besides The shop was a little far so I am glad I will have some company.

"Hey min gi" Jimin said as I was lost in my thoughts. I looked up to see Jimin standing infront of me.

"Yeah" I answered.

He looked down for a moment and suddenly took hold of my small hands and wrapped them in his warm hands.

I looked at Jimin confused as he brought his attention back up to my eyes.

"Min gi ah ," he sighed. " I-i don't quite know how to say this. " he started. I was still very confused and I stayed silent.

"Ever since the day you had brought us rice cake, I had fallen in love with you. Your eyes. Your hair. Everything about you. " my eyes grew wide at his compliments and I could feel my heart race quicken. "Would you like to g-go out with me?" He asked as he held both my hands tighter.

I looked down at our hands then at Jimin. My expression was blank from the suddenness of his confession.
I thought we was just getting icecream.

"So..min gi. What's your answer " he asked softly. My mind was still processing endless thoughts and I contemplated my answer alot. I looked up at Jimin.
"..I

.....................................................

An
Hello readers
I am sorry it took me FOREVER to update however I had no idea what to right.
I hope you enjoyed.
Ps. Sorry for that cliff hanger