C h a p t e r 19

Chapter 19

.....................................................

[Jungkook pov]

"Yah kookie-ah you should help jiminie and min gi bring back the ice-cream it may be too much for them to carry" namjoon suggested turning away from observing what everyone was doing around the park to face me . "Your also not doing anything " he said smiling trying to convince me. I didn't feel like going however I wasn't doing anything either way also it should take my mind of things.....

I walked slowly, hands buried inside my warm pockets while I kick the stones on the path -which was leading to some shops- where the icecream was-

I heard Jimin and min gi. They were talking. Hmm. They talk very loud I must say.

I hid behind a bush so they didn't see my 'spying' on them. It wasn't spying, more like accidentally overhearing.

"Would you like to g-go out with me?" He asked stuttering, clenching her hands together with his.
Anger slowly bubbled  up inside me. Calm down jungkook you don't like her. Surely I don't like her?
I can't. Can I ?

She stayed silent. Not a word came from her mouth,she just looked at Jimin then at the ground, in disbelief. probably not believing is question. Well I can't believe it either. As I sat from behind the bush,I wasn't sure weather to go back to namjoon and the rest of the guys ,go to them and interrupt the love story or stay here and find out the answer build inside her head.

"So...min gi. What's your answer?" Jimin said nervously staring down into her soul almost.looking at every feature she had and admiring it. I had done that many times too....

She hesitated for a moment , the unsure thoughts could be seen glowing from her perfect eyes.

"I.. I'm not sure..." she said looking down. "Can I think ?" She asked softly not meeting his eyes, which where almost frowning.

"Y-yeah of-course" he said letting go gently of his grip on her hands. For some reason I'm almost relived? Is that bad?

They started walking again. In silence. I could see how disappointed hyung was.
I decided that I should probably go and help them and get the ice-cream that everyone was waiting for.
I ran towards them and put my arm around Jimin,which made him Jump a little.

"Hey hyung" I said looking at him then looked at min gi. "Hey mini" I said and they smiled slightly however was probably wondering why I am here.
"Namjoon hyung told me to come and help you guys with the ice cream"I explained and Jimin nodded.

"Oh thanks." Jimin said still walking not directly meeting my eyes.

"So what did I miss?" I asked smiling innocently and looking at both of them. Both said nothing but glanced at each other then looked away.

"Nothing. Just about.stuff " Jimin said bluntly and shrugged. So they aren't going to tell me huh?

__

I threw myself back on the sofa next to Taehyung and hoseok.  We was just about to play truth or dare with the rest of us. Min gi sat next to Jin  and Yoongi while Jimin sat next to namjoon and hoseok.

"Who will start?" Jin asks and Tae is first to answer.

"Me!" He shouts , already excited.
"Okay so..." tae starts looking around the room for his victim.
"Namjoon hyung.... truth or dare" tae said in a dramatic voice and Yoongi rolled his eyes- probably wanting to sleep.

"Dare" he and and the 'innocent' Taehyung smirked.

"You have a crush right ?" Taehyung said full well knowing the answer but asked anyway.

"Er..I yes" Namjoon said hesitantly and unsure. Not even I was quite sure.

"Then describe them" Taehyung said making namjoon regret even agreeing to play  this game.

"Well...um... He-she. she has brown hair and is quite tall but shorter than me. Favourite colour is pink and loves cooking. " he said nervously and Taehyung looked at him eyeing him.

"Oh" Taehyung said once again 'innocently'. Why is everyone hiding something ?

"Jungkook truth or dare?" Namjoon said asking quickly diverting the attention.

"Hm. Truth " I said looking around the group of us then to namjoon.

"Since we are all telling secrets here" Namjoon said pausing to look at Taehyung "who is your crush?" He asked and I felt my heart pace quicken.

"Ha ra !" I said instantly regretting my words...
.....................................................

Sorry for this bad update!
I just really wanted to update for you guys X
Ly all