C h a p t e r 17 - flashback

Chapter 17

Chapter 17

.....................................................
Flash back

As I dragged my blue suitcase behind me as Jungkook walked next to me. I looked at his stunning side view which consists of his jawline and soft milky face.

I sighed when the sudden realisation hit me that I may not see Jungkook again. It's all my parents fault.
Jungkook caught me staring and smiled softly.

"You'll be back soon" he said. His words made me hope, that one day , I could possibly see him again. He was my bestfriend - my only friend. Also I love him.

We approached the boarding gates sooner than I thought. Regretting I didn't say 'I love you' sooner.

I looked at him with tears filling me eyes. I don't want to leave him.

"Don't cry you look ugly when you cry" Jungkook added making me giggle before pulling me into a string hug.

"Plane 1596 from Seoul to China please board now"

He pulled away. My eyes began to water.

"I guess that's you " he said smiling trying to be happy when I know that deep inside he wanted me to stay.

"I will come back and see you kookie monster" I said now the tears had started to steam down my face without my control.

"I know you will mini,but mini I Lo-"

"Min gi we need to go!" My mum shouted. Agh she has to interrupt the last moment I might have with my bestfriend.

I looked at Jungkook sympathetically and I said goodbye.

I love him so much and I couldn't get the chance to tell him....
.....................................................

An
Hey readers.
I have noticed I have been slightly moving away from the story line so this is a flashback from min gi pov ( if you was confused )
Also I'm sorry for slow updates