C h a p t e r 37

Chapter 37

"Jaggiii are you ready yet?" Jungkook cooed from the other side of the phone

"No jungkook I'm not. And you are in the same house as me why are you calling me?" Min gi responded

"Because you are taking sooooo lo-" jungkook stopped half sentence when min gi came out from her bedroom, wearing a white dress which stopped an inch or two above her knees.

Her hair put up into a neat bun [which she was quite proud of] with gold stud earrings.

Jungkooks cheeks grew red about the fact , one; she was so damn beautiful and two; because he should really stop thinking about the thoughts that are in his mind.

"Your d-done" jungkook said standing up from the sofa in which he was waiting patiently on.

Min gi nodded. "You look... handsome" she looked at his black tux and his usual floppy hair was parted in the middle with a small amount of gel holding it in place.

[like that ^^^^ a/n I freaking died ]

Jungkook smiled sweetly while walking to stand next to her.

"But not as beautiful as my beautiful girlfriend "
He said intwining their hands together.
"Come on, the hyungs are waiting"

/

"Let's make a toast to-" Jin started before he was cut of by hoseok

"To Namjoon hyung not breaking anything for two whole days " hoseok said making everyone around the table apart from Namjoon snicker.

"Well to that and to jiminies report on Canada being published " jin managed to say without any interruptions this time.

Everyone around the table clapped [with a few 'wooh' s from taehyung and hoseok ]

"Thank you guys" jimin said. He was quite nervous and of course he was proud of himself but he thought he could do better on that report.

Never the less he smiled happily because he was happy that they cared about him.

Jungkook was sat next to min gi, and he wouldn't admit it but he was quite nervous too.

He had never been good with girls. He knew literally nothing but seemed to be loved by them. Well...that's what he would say.

/

The boys rarely get drunk.
But when they do.
It's a mad house. Or it's just they are just generally mad and its x by 100.

"Taeeehhyungg reemmember thhat time we kissedd?" Hoseok said pinching taehyungs cheeks.
Taehyung was not impressed.

"Yes I do hyung and how many times. IT WAS A DARE" taehyung said rather angry at his friends 'question '

"Hoseok shut the fu*k up. No one cares about you and taehyungs love life. " Yoongi said coldly pushing his blonde hair out of his face, earning another groan from taehyung.

"I am not gay hyung how many times. "   Taehyung said frustrated now.

Yoongi responded with a 'hmm okay'

"Hyung I swear you are gay with jimin" taehyung said a smirk creeping on his face.

Yoongi faked a laugh. "Although jimin is fuc*ing good looking" he glanced at jimin "no. The only gay ones here arreeee nnammjoon and jin" Yoongi said pointing to Jin and Namjoon sleeping on the sofa. Already passed out.

"Are they always like this when they are drunk?" Min gi asked watching the scene In front of her.

Jimin and jungkook nodded.  

jimin walked over to yoongi who was trying to fight with hoseok over who was the best rapper - jay z or Kanye west.

"Okay hyung I think it's time to go bed." Jimin Said pulling yoongi away from hoseok.

"Jimin do I have to tell you fuc*ing 10 times . I'm not sleeping with you"

/

"I'm sorry about hyungs" jungkook said scratching the back of his head and smiling  sheepishly.

"It's okay. It was kind of funny" min gi giggled.

Jungkook leaned against the frame of the door smiling happily. Happy that she was smiling.

"Why are you smiling like that ?"

"Because I found my miss right"

A/n
Heyyyooooo

I think there is only going to b three chapters left idk. But I want to make it to 40.

Also.

Damn Yoongi dropped his bomb

his mixtape is fire.
I cried ): he is just to good.

Hope u enjoyed ;)