C h a p t e r 9

Chapter 9

.....................................................
[Min gi pov]

About 2 weeks have passed and it's finally a the half term. ( I transferred close to a half term)

Its currently a sunny Saturday morning. I was rudely awoken by the sun shining bright in my eyes. Being the pabo I am , I forgot to draw the curtains.
So here I am , staring at the ceiling because the sun is shining my face and I can't be bothered to get up.  

*KNOCK KNOCK*

More like someone is trying to break my door down.

I didn't want to get up so I stayed in bed.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Why can these people leave me alone.
I rolled out of bed and went to the front door.

As it opened I instantly knew who was disturbing me by his rectangular smile.
I opened the door fully.

"Tae what to do you want"

He took no notice to my words but his eyes were on my body. He scratched his head trying to look away. I had just realised that I was wearing a skin tight vest and the shortest possible shorts.

I quickly left tae standing at the door and ran to grab my white dressing gown.

"BYUNTAE!" I shouted from my bedroom hoping that he would hear.

"HOW WAS THAT BYUNTAE!" He shouted from the front door. Gosh this kid.

I walked back to the door now covered.

"What do you want" I asked

"Oh yeah we are going to the theme park in about 30 minutes do you want to come. ?"  He asked almost forgetting

"Errm ......sureee?"

"Yay be ready by 9:30 at our house bye"

I slowly closed the door and headed over to my phone.

ITS 9 ALREADY
Agioo

I had a quick wash and blow dried my hair.

I put my hair into a messy bun and I wore a white dungarees with a pastel pink crop top underneath.
I put some white high top converse on.

I grabbed my phone and my keys and went over to next door.

I knocked on there door and Jin answered. He smiled before gesturing to come inside.

"10 minutes late!" Tae shouted.
I rolled my eyes

"At least we are all here and ready now let's go. " namjoon said and we all walked out of their apartment towards their car.

I say next to jHope and suga. Of course on the way suga slept but other than that it was normal.

We stepped out of the car to a massive sign 'EVERLAND'

I have always wanted to come here but it has never happened. Until now.
I'm very scared of heights however that's what makes it more fun. Jimin stood next to me. I couldn't tell if he was scared or excited.

Jimin pov

I looked at min gi ah. She is the youngest however looks the most ready. Theme parks are okay but Jungkookie suggested it so we went along with it.

As we walked in the hyungs tool maps and we spilt into two groups , so we could cover more rides we wanted.
In my group was taehyung, hobie hyung and min gi.

The first ride was soooooo high , I probably looked short from up there.
Wait I'm short anyway...
Agh forget that.

Anyway as we was queuing up hobi was gripping taes arm so tight it probably went purple. I giggled to my self then looked at min gissi.

Agioo she looks fine today
Did you really just think that park Jimin ?

On the ride I sat next to min gi. Im actually glad I'm not sitting next to hyung because he screams so loud I would probably become deaf.
I looked over to min gi ah and she looked scared.

"Yah don't be scared" I said teasing her

"Yah jiminie pabo I'm not scared. !" She is totally scared. But she is with me so it's fine.

As the ride started I felt a rush. I love these rides. Your up in the clean air and you can think. ( for like half a second)
Then ...
You drop.

And the rollercoaster hit its peak min gi squeezed her eyes shut. Behind me I could hear hobi screaming. Agioo can this hyung keep his mouth shut.

At the end hobi was scared to death and looked dizzy as hell.

••••••
It's now 8 in the evening and who knew riding rides could be so tiering huh?
It was a hours drive back now and I felt sorry for jin. He seemed fine with it though.

About 10 minutes into the drive I feel something rest against my shoulder. Look down to see min gis head, asleep on my shoulder. I smiled. She's so cute

What is wrong with you Jimin?

I Rest my head in hers and fell into dreamland.

Someone's pov
"Yah someone carry min gi back to her apartment" namjoon ordered.

"I'll carry her I volunteered. Everyone seemed sleepy so I done it.

I picked her up carefully not wanting to wake her and carried her up the stairs.

I slipped my hand into her loose pockets to grab her door keys and opened her apartment.

I wasn't sure where the bedroom was but it was pretty easy to find.

I slowly laid her on her bouncy bed slipping her shoes of as she laid flat.

I pulled the white covers over her and drew the blinds because she complains about the sun.

I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Night" I said softly as I walked out of her room followed by her apartment and then into mine.

When I got into my room I jumped on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

What is this girl doing to me?
What is she doing to the rest of us?

............................