C h a p t e r 26: promise?

Chapter 26: promise?
.....................................................
It was quite a warm day. Birds flying peacefully in the warm afternoon sky , and busy people rushing around the town running errands or going to there place of work.

Jimin, Jungkook and mingi sat rather awkwardly at a small coffee shop. The three had either orange juice or a cup of water- seen as it was a hot day.

Min gi coughed and broke the silence. "So Taehyung has been worried about you two"

" and you " Jimin looked up into her eyes.

She nodded. " so I heard about the incident " both boys stayed silent and didn't reply.

' kadeuro mandeun jip geu sogeseo urin
Kkeuchi boindaedo got sseuro-'

"Oh sorry excuse me " min gi said as she picked up her ringing phone.

She stood up and answered her phone while walking outside.

"Mum "

" min gi darling " she hated the way she spoke so nice. She hadn't called once why call now?

"Look we have a problem, you need to stay with your aunt in Canada for a while, we can't pay for your apartment" min gi stayed silent.

" when am I leaving " she said bluntly.

"Tomorrow at 7 am " she nodded even though she knew she couldn't see her. And with that the call ended.

This is also why she hates her mother.

She slowly went inside the cafe and picked up her bag.

"Guys can we continue this tomorrow 7:30?" She asked , guilt filling inside her.

" sure " Jungkook said and Jimin nodded.

/

She opened her apartment door, and walked in shutting it softly behind her.

She had no feelings.

She didn't know what to feel at this exact moment. Jimin? Jungkook ? How was she going to tell them. Hoseok , jin, Yoongi , Namjoon , Taehyung. Her best friends. How can she leave them.

Her eyes glistened with tears , she couldn't possibly leave.

But she wondered, would they be happy if she never came?

Jimin and Jungkook wouldn't have been heart broken. She doesn't deserve them.

A warm tear rolled down her cheek as she picked up her phone and pressed it to her ear as the phone rang.

"Hello?"

" remember you said you owe me" she said trying not to cry more than she was.

"Yes"

"I need a favour"

/

6:30

The young boy wandered why he was even awake at this time. He dragged himself out of bed and towards the kitchen.

"Hey hoseok" he spoke as he plopped himself next to him.

"Morning" his expression was slightly frowned. "Ah min gi told me to give this to you. " he said standing up and basically running to his room.

"Weird child" he whispered to himself as he opened the paper.

' Jungkook

How I wish it didn't have to end like this.
You are most likely confused. And I would be too but you will hopefully understand.
I'm not sure when hoseok gave you this but it's most likely I have left. I have to leave and live with my aunt for some time.
I'm so sorry for all the trouble and pain I have caused you and Jimin and I hope that one day you will be happy. My flight is at 7:00.
I'm not sure when I'll return but please wait for me , even if you will hate me I just want to see your face when I come back. I love you Jungkook. And Jimin too.
I will come back I promise.
I'm so sorry please forgive me.
Mini~'

Mingi. Mingi. Mingi. Why. Why. Don't leave.
That's all Jungkook was thinking. The next thing he knew he was in a taxi telling the driver if he could drive faster.

6:49

It's too late.
It can't be.

Jungkook is having a mental argument with himself as he pays the driver and runs into the airport.

He has no idea where he is going.

Many people are looking at him like he is a criminal who just escaped prison.

"Flight 957 please make your way to gate 5 to board the 7:00 flight to Canada in two minutes "

Jungkook had two minutes to find the love of his life.

As he came to gate 5 he was panting as he had just ran from gate 1 to 5.

It was empty. No one was there. She wasn't there. She was gone.

"I need you" that's when he broke down. Tears running down his cheeks. Eyes become puffy.

How could he let this happen.
He blames himself.
He crys.
He screams.
Bu no one is there.
Min gi is not there.

.....................................................

A/n
Sorry

Double upstate :)
Quite proud :))
Sorry if it was bad
Ly