Andre:"I thought you and him weren't talking anymore well thats what you told me!"

Ashley:"Yeah I did but then he apologized and I forgave him!" She said pushing him a little.

Lauryn:"Hey don't touch him like that!" She said standing up.

Ashley:"Oh Bitch what are you gonna do about it!"

Lauryn:"Bitch please I will fuck you up!"

Ashley:"Come do it then hoe!"

Lauryn had pushed Andre out of the way running towards Ashley and punched her straight in the face sending her to the floor. Ashley got up and grabbed Lauryn by her hair and pulled her down on the ground while punching her Andre tried to pull them apart but he clearly wasn't strong enough.

Andre:"LET GO OF HER HAIR ASHLEY!" He said trying to pry her hands open.

Ashley:"FUCK THIS BITCH!" She said pulling her forward sending her into the desk.

Lauryn:"YOU STUPID ASS BITCH!" She said getting up trying to jump on her again.

Andre:"No stop it Lauryn!" He said picking her up.

Ashley:"Yeah Bitch what now!"

Andre:"Get out of my office before I have security up here!"

Ashley:"My pleasure." She said grabbing her bag and walking right out the door.

Lauryn:"What is wrong with her Andre."

Andre:"I don't know but this revenge clearly didn't work."

Lauryn:"I thought you were paying me to get back at her not fight her!"

Andre:"Yeah I know Im sorry about that she is a little crazy."

Lauryn:"A little no a lot you owe me extra."

Andre:"Don't worry I got you."

Lauryn:"Yeah you better I gotta go." She said walking out his office.

Andre's Pov:I was only messing around with Lauryn because I wanted to get back at Ashley and make her jealous. After the day I had kissed her she started to mess with Shawn a little more then she used to and I got mad so I paid Lauryn to pretend we were together so I took her to Barbados to get the most attention and I knew that would make Ashley mad now she's really not gonna want to talk to me anymore.

Summer's Pov:I was in my office when Brian had walked I had told him I wanted nothing to do with him but he just won't leave me alone.

Brian:"Hey." He said dryly.

Summer:"Hey how may I help you."

Brian:"Nothing much I just thought I would see how you were doing."

Summer:"Just sit down I know You came here for something else so what is it."

Brian:"You." He said stepping closer to her.

Summer:"I already tol-"

Brian had stopped her from talking by picking her up and laying her on the desk and kissed her after a few minutes they were stripping down to get a piece of each other.

~ 1 hour later ~

Brian:"Damn that was good." He said breathing heavy.

Summer:"I know right." She said with a smile on her face.

Brian:"So what are we?"

Summer:"I don't really know." She said getting up and getting dressed.

Brian:"What do you mean you don't know?" He said putting his shirt on.

Summer:"Brian I have to get back to work before my boss comes in here and find out what we just did."

Brian:"Really just talk to me please."

Summer:"Go Brian."

Brian:"Okay fine." He said opening the door and leaving.

Summer's Pov:I can't believe I just did that I feel so Damn dirty right now I need to go out of town for a little while maybe get a break from all of this I might even take Ashley with me.

Lauryn And Ashley's Outfit In The MM