"True but I was going to tell y'all when I was ready now literally everyone and their mom knows what's going on." I said. "But I'm not mad just annoyed.......... look I'm going to check on the boys. I'll be right back...." I said walking upstairs. I walked into the twin's room and walked over sat in between their cribs and pretty much stayed there for the rest of the day............

The next morning me and Will were sitting in IHOP waiting for Nico and I couldn't help but think about how similar this was to our high school years, Nico was always the last one to show up to our weekly breakfast at IHOP. Finally he strolled through the door and I had to grab Will to stop him from jumping up, we walked over to the table and sat down.

"So how was your trip? Did you get anymore letters from Iman?" Will asked and I hit him under the table as Nico's eyes got big.

""Smooth Will........ look Nico I'm not here to make accusations, I just wanna know what's going on. Why are you still communicating with this nigga after everything he's done?" I asked looking in his eyes.

"Me and Iman have history...... a year after he went to jail he sent a letter to my mom's house and I wasn't planning on reading it but I did....... he was having a really hard time in jail and......"

"And he should be having a hard time that nigga almost killed Khalil, Marcus and Zyshaun,it was only by the grace of God that the kids weren't in the house as well as Devin, Cam and Liberty honestly that nigga should be dead." Will said harshly.

"It's not like that Will....... we were just keeping in touch, I was trying to help him get through his sentence. Devin you've forgiven Sa'vion and he almost killed you and did far worse to y'all than Iman, why can't I give Iman a second chance like you did Sa'vion?" Nico asked.

"Nico you can do what you want...... I'm not going to tell you what to do but I would like to know what you were telling him about me because from the sounds of the letters y'all went into great details about me and my relationship, the fact that he even mentioned Torian or 'Blaze' as he said in the letters let me know that much....." I said quietly.

"He........ Iman was just seeing how you were doing. He knows that we are friends and he feels bad about what he did...... I feel like he's changed." Nico said and I shook my head.

"Nico I'm going to respect any decision you make because as your friend I owe you that....... but if you're going to be coo with that dude then I need to take a step away from this friendship because despite you being right about me me forgiving Sa'vion..... Iman is just one dude I'll never be able to forgive and to spare you from having to make a choice I'll fall back until you know what you want to do." I said.

"I'm just going to come out and say it since Devin won't it's either us or him...." Will said, we sat there quietly for the longest time. "The fact that you even have to think about it is all the confirmation I need, Dev I'll be in the car...." Will said getting up and walking out.

"I don't see why you and you're family get to have the exclusive rights on forgiving people." Nico said.

"Nico........ why do you think Iman is getting out early? I'll tell you it's because Julius set it up that way and whenever Julius is involved I know trouble is right behind and for the safety of my sons I can't be associated with anyone who's connected to Julius or anyone close to them...... I'm sorry." I said getting up. 'And you might want to call Ramone, I'll talk to you later Nico." I said walking out. Hopefully Nico decided to cut Iman off because I really would hate to lose my best friend......................................

NICO

It had been a couple days since my talk with Devin and Will and at this point in time I didn't have anyone, my two 'best friends' abandoned me, my boyfriend

It had been a couple days since my talk with Devin and Will and at this point in time I didn't have anyone, my two 'best friends' abandoned me, my boyfriend...... or rather my ex-boyfriend told me he never wanted to see me again and most of my family had their own problems to deal with so I was almost alone...... but there was one person whose always been there when I needed him. To be honest I've only been really in love with two people one was Devin and as much as I wanted the other one to be Ramone it just wasn't. Don't get me wrong I love Ramone but he never could replace the two men who always held a spot in my heart. I stood by my car waiting for him to come out, finally he walked out looking bigger than the last time I came to see him. Iman had become built like a football player yet his face never lost any of it's boyish good looks. As soon as he saw me he dropped his bag and ran to me picking me up and swinging me around.

"God I missed you......" He said squeezing me tightly. "Let's get the fuck outta here, I don't want to be here another second. Plus me and you have a lot of catching up to do. Mainly I want to know why you got shot." He said looking deep into my soul.

"Later......... right now let's just go wash the smell of that cheap prison soap off of you, and possibly think about getting you a haircut." I said smiling. Yeah it's fucked up but and Iman was the only person in my life who never turned his back on me and I believed everyone deserved a second chance...................................

*****Is Nico wrong for going back to Iman?*****

***** How do y'all think Devin handled the situation with Nico?*****