Ashley:"Come over tonight." She said grabbing his neck tie.

Andre:"I can't I have a meeting to go to."

Ashley:"Really Andre."

Andre:"Im sorry it's just that my job is Important."

Ashley:"Okay Ill talk to you later then bye." She said turning around and walking towards her car.

Ashley's Pov:I don't know why he keep playing fucking games like one minute he kissing me and getting ready to basically fuck the shit out of me. Then one minute later when Im turned on and shit and I ask him to come over or whatever the case may be oh he gotta work like what the actual fuck.

~ 8:50 PM ~

Summer:"Finally your home How was the fashion show did you meet any celebrities?"

Ashley:"It was okay and no I didn't cuz as soon as it was over I left and Andre had the nerve to fucking kiss me and then get me turned on then when I ask him to come over he says he has to work." She said dropping down on the couch.

Summer:"Damn you got it bad don't you?"

Ashley:"I really do I haven't gotten any in a brick and now when I actually got someone to do it with he get the playing games."

Summer:"You know what we should go out to the club."

Ashley:"I don't feel like it I'm About to take a long hot ass shower then go right to bed."

Summer:"Fine Ill go by myself then party pooper." She said getting up and walking away."

Ashley:"Good Luck with that."

Brian's Pov:Its been a day sense I left Christina back in Jamaica and Im already getting calls from Andre getting on my damn nerves about the business I'm like two steps away from giving up on everything. I needed someone to talk to and the only person who could help me through stuff like this was Summer I know I did her wrong but I really needed her right now.

~ Summer & Brian's Convo ~

Summer:"Hello."

Brian:"Hey Summer it's me Brian now I know you told me not to call you but I really need you right now."

Summer:"What do you want from me now Brian my money."

Brian:"Can you come over please?"

Summer:"Hell no I may not!"

Brian:"Please I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you I just really need you right now."

Summer:"Okay but only because I still care about you and thats it text me the address."

Brian:"Okay bye."

Summer:"Bye."

As soon as Summer arrived Brian opened the door as quick as possible they talked about what he was going through and what there relationship could have been like if he didn't mess up and cheat.

Summer:"You know we could have had something Brian but no you wanted to run off with her."

Brian:"And I'm sorry for that I thought I would have fell in love with you after a while but I couldn't some thing wasn't letting me."

Summer:"Mm I wonder what that was?"

Brian:"I don't really know."

They had started staring at each other until Brian had cut to the chase and kissed her like he never did before but this wasn't just a ordinary kiss it was that one thing they were missing when they were with each other LOVE.

Summer:"Wait but what about Christina."

Brian:"Forget about her." He said trying kiss her again."

Summer:"No No No uh uh I'm not falling for this again." She said grabbing her purse and getting up.

Brian:"What are you talking about?"

Summer:"This little game you got going on."

Brian:"There is no game Summer I Love you."

Summer:"No you don't cuz I don't Love you goodbye Brian." She said opening the door and walking out the house.

Brian:"Man what the fuck!" He said yelling.

Summer's Pov:I can't believe I almost fell into his little trap what the fuck is wrong with me? And he got the nerve to say fuck her and she pregnant with his child he really needs to get his shit together like foreal.

Ashley's Outfit In The MM