Chapter 88 - Feeling Complete

After a couple of weeks, Nabi's ankle had healed but her ribs were still in pain. Her bruises were very much visible but her stitches had gotten removed that was left with a small light scar that was promised to go away. Kwon Jiyong had to eventually go back to work. Just like Nabi had to.

Nabi sat in her car as a hired driver drove her to the company. She really missed Sang Hyuk and Lina, but decided not to think to much about it. She decided to wear something that would cover up most of her bruises. The bruises on her face were easily covered by makeup as well as around her neck. On the outside, she looked completely normal, which was what she was going for.

Nabi took the elevator up to the top floor where she requested the shareholders to be waiting for her in one of the conference rooms. She made an exit from the elevators, passing employees who instantly bowed at seeing her as they all whispered to themselves. Nabi walked straight to conference room one and she opened the door herself. The men and women in the room went noticeably stiff at her appearance. Nabi rounded the large desk and stood at the head as she eyed everyone, knowing who was guilty and who was innocent.

"Thank you all for gathering here." She started. "I just want to make a few things clear. None of you will make decisions for this company without consulting with me first. Even then, I'll have the last say in whatever we discuss."

One shareholder scoffed. "Who do you think you are?" She snapped. "Just because your father got arrested doesn't mean you can start playing chairwoman."

Nabi gave her a glare. "I am the chairwoman." She snapped. "I hold my mother's missing shares as well as the shares you all gave me willingly. Therefore I will run my business." She scoffed with a smile. "Does it feel good to have my father's plans fail? You gave up your shares listening to an idiot. From this point on, all major decisions will go through me and I'll have the final say. If any of you want out, I don't mind buying out your shares."

With that Nabi left the room, not caring to hear any of their last bit of arguments. She walked confidently to the elevator and waited for it to open. As soon as she got in and the elevator doors closed, she began laughing. She was extremely happy to finally be able to do as she pleases in her own company. She laughed happily at their sour faces and sour glares they gave her. She couldn't help but love being in power. She could finally be proud of her company. She had a lot of cleaning up to do but she was willing to work hard on it. Nothing was going to stop her from making her mom proud of her.

................

Nabi stood at the stove in her dorm, cooking. She was humming to herself, happily. She felt triumph in her duties as a chairwoman. She wore a large t-shirt and shorts as she cooked. Her short hair was put into a ponytail with her shorter strands falling out. Nabi flinched when she felt arms snake their way around her waist and felt a body press up against her back. However, she giggled after feeling Kwon Jiyong landing kisses on her cheeks down to her shoulder.

"I heard you did well!" He smiled happily.

Nabi turned around in his grasp and wrapped her arms around his neck still holding the spoon she was cooking with. She stared at him and smiled with redden cheeks.

"Thank you for dealing with this." She says waving around her. "With all of me."

Kwon Jiyong smiled. "I would deal with everything you give me." He says ignoring her statement.

"I'm serious." Nabi snapped playfully. "Thank you."

Kwon Jiyong went to cup one cheek as he brushed his thumb lightly over her scar. "It's because I love you. You'll have to deal with me now."