Chapter 14 - Roommates Are Useless

"Jiyong-ssi!!" Nabi said panicking at seeing him.

When Kwon Jiyong opened the door, Nabi couldn't believe how pale he looked. He had a clamy complexion compared to his usual skin tone and it made Nabi worry over his health. His eyes were drooping and rimmed with dark circles under them. His pink hair sat messy on his head as the longer strands fell over his eyes. As soon as Kwon Jiyong saw it was Nabi, he tried to greet her with a bow but as he slightly bent down, he ended up falling onto her. He laid his head down in the crook of Nabi's shoulder while wrapping his arms around her waist to keep him from falling over. Nabi stumbled for a bit but gained balanced and held him up as much as she could. She didn't think he would be this sick. Even now as she lightly smacked his cheeks, he wasn't waking up, just groaning in pain. She could feel his body heat radiating off of him and onto herself. Nabi placed her arm around his waist to try and support him as she tried to take him back into the dorm.

"Where is your room?" Nabi asked. "Jiyongssi!!" Nabi shouted. "Where is your room Jiyong-ssi?"

He pointed down the hall. "The last room on the left." He said slowly.

Nabi helped Kwon Jiyong down the hall. He looked lighter than he felt. She couldn't believe how heavy he was. Nabi reached out with her available hand to open his room door. Dragging him along into the room, she sat him down on his bed. He groaned as his body began to ache from his fever.

"How long have you been like this?" Nabi asked.

"I woke up like this." He chuckled from his joke he made. He soon started to groan and wrapped his palm around his forehead to massage the ache that started from his chuckle. "Sorry."

Nabi sighed. "I'll be right back."

Nabi left Kwon Jiyong's room and into the dorm. She walked into the kitchen and stood in the opening. She needed to make Kwon Jiyong something to eat something to help make him feel better. He had a fever and his whole body was aching as well as his head feeling stuff to the point it felt like exploding. She started to go through the fridge and cabnits of the dorm but grunted in frustration as she only up empty handed. A dorm made for five people, she couldn't believe that that there were no food.

"How do they eat?" She asked herself as she closed the last cabinet.

Nabi returned to Kwon Jiyong's room to see him laying on his bed the same way she had left him, sleeping. With a sigh, she exited his room and headed to the front door where she slipped back on her shoes. She needed to go to her dorm and get food down to Big Bang's dorm immediately. She couldn't believe how five men stay in the same dorm and have no food. She expected at last a packet of Ramyeon. Nabi left and made sure the door to Big Bang's dorm was left cracked open, that way she didn't have to guess the code to the door when coming back or wake Kwon Jiyong. She did a light jog to the elevators and pressed the button. Unlike most times where she would stand at the elevators for a long while, she didn't have to wait that long to have the elevators arrive. She was slightly annoyed by it.

"Oh sure. Come to Big Bang's floor with with the speed of lightning but take ten years when I want to go up to my floor from the lobby." She stated sarcastically as she got in, pressing her floor number.

As soon as the elevator arrived to her floor, she got off and sped walked to her dorm. She slid the door lock up tapping her password into the door lock. She walked in after hearing the playful tone of the door unlocking. She slipped off her shoes and slipped on her simple house slippers. She rushed into the kitchen and started ransacking throughout the whole kitchen as if she was someone searching for food during a zombie apocalypse. As she was packing a bag with food from her fridge, her phone began to ring. Thinking it was Kwon Jiyong asking where she had disappeared off to, she answered it without checking who it was that was calling. A decision she regretted almost instantly.