Chapter 86 - Nabi's Dorm Party

Kwon Jiyong and Nabi didn't end up sleeping right away. In fact, the two stayed up talking the whole time. Nabi explained what it was her father did and what her mother's will had said. She went on and on about the process of the whole thing, not leaving anything out. By the end of her story, she was brought to tears by the unbelievably sad excuse she used to break up with Kwon Jiyong. Of course he was hurt, but as he told the story, he began understanding where she was coming from. He was stuck between harboring hurt feelings or forgiveness towards her. He didn't know.

That wasn't the only thing they talked about. Nabi had told Kwon Jiyong, repeatedly, that she didn't need to hear what he had been doing over the six months that she was away. Mostly because, Nabi didn't want to hear that actual damage she created. However, he told her and it wasn't quite what she had expected.

After a long pause that caused Kwon Jiyong's heart to race uncontrollably, she spoke up. "Two different girls?" Nabi asked in shock. "Was it at the same time?" Nabi asked confused.

"No! No! Nothing like that." He says defensively. "I'm so sorry. It was a mistake. I could of kept it a secret but I feel guilty about it and-"

Nabi cut Kwon Jiyong off. "Don't feel guilty. We broke up during those times. We were both going through hard times."

"That doesn't make me feel any better. Can't you yell at me or something?" Kwon Jiyong asks truthfully.

Nabi sighed. "I'm not going to lie, it hurts. I'm hurt but to be honest, I'm not going to go crazy about it since it's most likely my fault. I'm actually glad you told me about it."

"Did you, you know, with that detective?" Kwon Jiyong asks.

Nabi smiled and shook her head. "Never."

They soon fell into silence. Keeping it at a thin layer away from awkwardness. Nabi was laying her head on Kwon Jiyong's lap, making the situation even more uncomfortable. Although his lap was numb, he didn't dare move a muscle, knowing it would make her uncomfortable if he did so. He just kept very still. However, his hands played with Nabi's hand, their fingers randomly moved together, playing with one another as the silence continued on. Kwon Jiyong missed her a lot. Having everything explained to him from her, settled his heart and his mind to an extent. He was no longer as angry as he had been. He was honestly more sad than anything. He felt pity for her. She rather bare the pain on her own than to have people she deeply cared about hurt. To him, he found it sad.

"Nabi?" Kwon Jiyong says sofly.

Nabi looked up at him with a small smile. "Hmm?"

"Do you still love me?" Kwon Jiyong asked.

Nabi stayed silent for a moment before she sighed and sat up, very slowly. Once she sat up straight, she turned to him, making sure she was looking into his eyes. "Jiyong," She started, "I had never stopped loving you." She says with her cheeks blushing redder than the sun. "Leaving you behind, away from all my troubles was something I felt like I needed to do. I sadly, don't regret doing it either and I'm sorry that's all I can say. As of right now, I'm just reallt glad you're not hurt physically."

Kwon Jiyong tucked one of Nabi's loose strands behind her ear and shook his head. "So damn stubborn my Dwaeji." He says softly.

Kwon Jiyong was very careful with his next step. Slowly, he leaned in. He knew Nabi's lips were hurting from the cut on her bottom lip, but he made sure to be gentle with her fragility. Her lips against his felt somewhat rough, most likely from the cut, but his heart fluttered regardless of how her lips were feeling. It was when she was leaning more in, pushing herself closer to Kwon Jiyong. Because of her bold move, her ribs hurt at the action she did, causing her to groan loudly and break the kiss.