Chapter 47 - Awkward

Nabi was currently staring at the trees and the mountain. The campsite is huge but it was surrounded by trees and mountains that was mesmerizing. Nabi inhaled deeply through her nose as she wanted to get fresh air into her lungs. She soon sighed, not feeling the difference between here and back in Seoul. Although Seoul had a lot of buildings, which meant more pollution, a lot of Seoul had parks with thousands of trees and even building with roofs with plenty of trees planted at the top. So the air seemed fairly the same.

As Nabi stared at the tree, trying to measure by eye exactly how tall the trees were, when she felt arms snake around her waist from the back of her. Feeling Kwon Jiyong place his chin on her shoulder as he hugged her back into his front. Instantly, she felt herself relax into him.

"What are you doing?" Kwon Jiyong asks.

"Looking at the trees." Nabi smiles.

Kwon Jiyong shook his head. "I told you to check the campsite out and you come to stare at trees."

Nabi chuckled. "It's pretty though." She smiled.

"You're prettier." Kwon Jiyong whispered.

Nabi scrunched up her face. "You're so cheesy!" She laughed loudly while covering her mouth. "Oh my gosh, you just made my heart flutter." She admitted loudly.

"Look at you blushing. You're so cute." Kwon Jiyong smirked.

"Stop." Nabi said playfully. "When are your parents arriving?" She asked.

Kwon Jiyong released her and turned her around. Slightly slouching to see her face to face while their faces being a few inches apart. Nabi stared at him in shock, wondering what he was up to. Her button eyes widen at the close proximity between his face and her own. The heat that had recently left her cheeks, instantly came back, turning them bright pink.

"You've already met them." He smirked.

It took Nabi a second before it had finally dawned on her. "Oh my gosh!" She said covering her mouth. "They probably hate me now." She says, side stepping Kwon Jiyong.

Kwon Jiyong watched her walk away. "Where are you going?" He asked as he followed.

Nabi passed tent after tent as she rushed to Kwon Jiyong's parents. Kwon Jiyong had a feeling where she was headed to but he wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing. He couldn't figure out where she had received so much confidence from. It shocked him when Nabi stopped just before his parents tent with Dami sitting on the single couch out on the small deck. Dami looked up and smirked.

"Mom! Dad!" She said as she saw Nabi standing in front of them

Kwon Jiyong finally reached her and watched his parents exit from the inside of the tent to see what Dami was shouting for. They all stopped when Nabi was standing before them. Kwon Jiyong's mother agreed with her son at how cute Nabi is. She had that aegyo style that Korean girls were going under the knife for. She did question if everything on Nabi is real or not.

"I'm so sorry!" Nabi says giving a deep bow.

Dami chuckled. "I guess Jiyong told her." She whispered to her parents.

"Nabi-ssi?" His mom spoke up.

"Yes?" Nabi replied as she got up from her deep bow.

"You really didn't know it was us?" His mom asked.

Nabi bit her bottom lip, feeling guilty for not being able to know who his parents were. "I'm so sorry." She bowed again.

"Aye~" Kwon Jiyong's playful dad dragged out. "What's there to be sorry about?" He smiled.