Chapter 25 - Truth Be Told

After Joo Won took Nara out for ice-cream, Kwon Jiyong led Nabi to sit on the couch

After Joo Won took Nara out for ice-cream, Kwon Jiyong led Nabi to sit on the couch. Nabi smiled as she followed alongside Kwon Jiyong to the couch in the dance studio. Kwon Jiyong took his tray and set it on the floor, away from the two so that they were able to sit closer to each other. He didn't mind giving up half of his lunch time to hang out with Nabi. Although he was still hungry, he didn't mind.

"What were you doing today?" Kwon Jiyong asked as he sat next to her.

"Nothing. I just went to the gym." She smiled brightly. "What about you? Are you not busy today?"

Kwon Jiyong chuckled. "My comeback is in three days. I'll be super busy then."

Nabi nodded in agreement. "Soon after, the boys are going to debut as well." She chuckled. "They wanted me to be there for their debut."

"So you'll be busy too?" He asked as she nodded in reply. "Let's hang out then."

Nabi looked at him confused. "Hang out?"

"Yeah. Away from work. At a mall or at a park or something. Maybe even an amusement park." He suggested.

Nabi nervously tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Yeah, that sounds good."

"It's a date then." Kwon Jiyong said.

Nabi nodded. The air around them soon fell into an awkward silence. Nabi hadn't noticed how close Kwon Jiyong was sitting next to her. She could feel his warmth glowing off of his body and onto her own. As soon as she noticed that, her cheeks burned red and it caught the attention of Kwon Jiyong. His eyes stayed on her red cheeks for awhile before he noticed his hand cupping one of her flushed cheeks, causing her to face him.

"You're cute when you blush." Kwon Jiyong says a small truthful whisper.

Nabi's eyes widen. "Wh...What?" She stuttered out.

Kwon Jiyong chuckled lowly as a thumb brushed over the smooth surface of her redden cheeks. Nabi still sat there with big round eyes, staring at him in shock. Slowly, Kwon Jiyong felt himself leaning down to her level as he stared at her pink lips. His eyes stared into her brown ones, as their lips slightly brushed against one another. Nabi stared with shock written on her face at seeing his eyes start flickering between her eyes and her lips. He didn't want to scare her by kissing her so suddenly so he made sure he took his time in taking her lips with his. As he kissed her slowly, knowing she was scared, she didn't kiss back or close her eyes, because she was too shocked to even comprehend what was going on. When she finally did comprehend what was happening, she finally kissed him back, causing him to smile into the kiss. He was happy she was responsive in their action of lip locking.

Kwon Jiyong's hand slipped away from her cheeks and down to the back of her neck, pulling her as close to him as possible. Nabi had to admit that Kwon Jiyong is quite skilled in kissing. So skilled that she had forgotten where she was at. Her heart kept beating fast, pounding hard against her ribcage. She was sure Kwon Jiyong could feel it since both of their chests were lightly pressed against each other. Her ears and cheek, was sure, to be the reddest of blush she has ever received in her time of living on this earth. In the moment, she was swept off her feet by Kwon Jiyong's warm embrace and she didn't mind at all.