Chapter 70 - The Power Couple

6 Months Later

Bae Jang Mi made an exit from the airport. She had been overseas for the past six months, shooting a drama. It was a very physical drama which was why she had to film overseas for the most part. Now finally back from filming the drama, she inhaled the never dying smell of South Korea's kimchi that burned in the air.

Bae Jang Mi entered the open area of the air port where loved ones come to pick up people as they exit out from behind doors. A large crowd was standing at the gates with signs for Bae Jang Mi. Standing at the head of the crowed, besides Bae Jang Mi's dedicated fans, Choi Seung-Hyun stood waving.

Bae Jang Mi passed by loving fans and called out the ones who she recognized. She would pose for photos with them and high five some of them even though she was dead tired. Fans handed her gift bags and drinks. Some even gave her bouquets of roses. Bae Jang Mi wasn't surprised that even her husband had received some as he stood there, sipping on a iced coffee. As soon as she approached him, he bent down and gave his loving wife a longing kiss.

"I missed you." He says as he pulled away from her.

Bae Jang Mi smiled. "Even though you came to see me last week?" She asked.

Choi Seung-Hyun just nodded. With one hand he gripped onto the cart with luggage piled on it and the other hand took hold of Bae Jang Mi's hand. Together, the two walked through the large crowds of fans who were constantly snapping photos of the two as they did so. They just continued through their journey, saying hi as they were passing fans.

As soon as they reached the car and put all of the luggage into the trunk, they both go settled in their seats. With Choi Seung-Hyun driving and Bae Jang Mi in the passenger seat. Like clock work, he reached over and buckled Bae Jang Mi's belt for her which always caused her mouth to smile and her heart to swell.

"So how has Jiyong oppa been doing? Last time I heard about him was the day before I left. When he came over and wanted to drink." Bae Jang Mi asks as they drive off from the airport.

"The first few days were of us drinking. But Daesung had to get back to filming and Hyorin didn't want Youngbae out drinking too much. Seungri and I were going with Jiyong in the beginging to make sure that he's not doing anything stupid but we couldn't do that for him everyday. It's been three months and he's still at it. Drinking and partying every night." Choi Seung-Hyun explained.

"Has he even been going into work?" She asked.

Choi Seung-Hyun shook his head. "President Yang is being as understanding as possible, but it's getting harder lately."

Bae Jang Mi shook her head in annoyance. "Are you kidding me? He hasn't been going into work?" She scoffed. "How did Lee Hi Sunbaenim finish her album recordings?"

"The other composers in the company had to pick up on Jiyong's slacking ways." Choi Seung-Hyun explained.

"Where is he now?"

"He's been staying in Park Nabi's old dorm. He thinks she's going to comeback to get her things but she never did come back." He sighed.

"We're going to the dorms." Bae Jang Mi demanded. "Take me to the dorms please."

"What are you going to do?" Choi Seung-Hyun asked with a sigh.

"Nothing crazy." She waved off.

Choi Seung-Hyun just kept quiet and drove to the dorm like his wife so kindly asked him to. They pulled up into the parking garage and parked the car in Choi Seung-Hyun's owned parking stall. They both got out and met at the front of the car, instantly interlocking their hands. They made their way from the parking lot elevator to the dorm's lobby where they passed by a security guard who waved to them. After waving back, they made their way to the elevator that would take them up to the dorms.