Chapter 28 - Joo Won's revenge

Kwon Jiyong sat in the sofa, now fully dressed for the day. He had a coffee cup in his hand as he stared at the girl, snoring loudly on the couch. Her body was in an awkward position since she slept on a couch instead of a bed, and her hair had moved to create a nice nest to home homeless birds. The little drool that seeped out of her gaping mouth slowly dripped down her cheeks. The crazy thing was, even though she was in a funny and ugly part of her life, Kwon Jiyong couldn't help but smile and think how adorable she was. Even her snores, he found them so cute. It sounded like a cute piglet. He was now going to call her Dwaeji. (Pig)

"Nabi!" Kwon Jiyong said watching her body twitch as he called her name. "Nabi!" He repeated watching her twitch again. "Park Nabi!"

"Huh?" Nabi groaned out, keeping both eyes shut. "What?" She asked in her groggy tone.

"Nabi." Kwon Jiyong repeated in the same tone.

Nabi groaned as she stretched out her body. Suddenly, her movements stopped, in the middle of her stretching, and her eyes shot open. She scanned the whole room before doing a double take on Kwon Jiyong who sat on the couch across from her with a dissatisfied expression. She instantly shot up and started wiping at her drool and patting down her hair to the best of her abilities. As if a bucket of cold water was dumped on her, she shot up in shock.

"Oh my god!" She says covering her mouth. "What have I done?" She asked herself in disbelief as she looked at Kwon Jiyong.

Kwon Jiyong leaned back into the sofa and took a sip of his coffe. "I'll tell you what you have done." He then placed the coffee cup onto the coffee table and crossed his arms across his chest. "You slapped me across the face, twice. Kissed me and than slept on my group's couch. Drooling all over it. And Joo Won-ssi, is looking for you."

"No. No. No." She stood up looking all around her. "Oh no! I didn't mean anything by what I did." Nabi said.

"Are you sure? Because you asked if I kissed random people whenever I wanted to." Kwon Jiyong said plainly. "Is that what you thought of me?"

Nabi slowly sat down and placed her hand in her lap, nervously playing with her fingers. "It's not that. You just ignored me...so I thought..."

"You thought what? That I kissed you for fun?" Kwon Jiyong scoffed. "How do you see me? You think of me in that way?"

Nabi shook her head. "No. I thought because you ignored me, you didn't mean anything by the kiss." She said truthfully.

"I don't just kiss anyone." Kwon Jiyong says. "I don't know about you but it meant something to me. I didn't do it out of the spur of the moment."

Nabi looked at him confused. "What?" She asked. "What are you saying?"

Kwon Jiyong sighed and stood off of the couch he was sitting on. Nabi watched as he slowly made his way to her. Eyeing her down like he was a predator, ready to attack his prey. When he stood in front of Nabi, she leaned her head back as she stared up at him with wide eyes. Ever so slowly, he leaned down, causing Nabi to slowly lean her back into the couch and away from Kwon Jiyong's foward leaning body. Kwon Jiyong hovered over her and held his weight by sticking his arm out and and placing it on the backing of the couch, right next to Nabi's head, locking her in. He eyed her as she noticeably gulped from the closeness.

"I'm saying I kissed you because I wanted to." Kwon Jiyong says lowly. With their faces so close to each other, he brushed his lips against hers before moving over to her ear. "I would kiss you right now, but your breath smells like beer that's gone really bad."

Nabi gasped and covered her mouth out of embarrassment. She pushed him off of her and stood up. Kwon Jiyong was now laughing at the sudden change of mood between the two. He watched as Nabi made her way to the front door and slipped on her shoes, exiting out of Big Bang's dorm all together. Kwon Jiyong just smirked at seeing the scene unfold before him.