Chapter 84 - The Dragon & The Butterfly

"Nabi?" Kwon Jiyong's voice says in question.

Nabi looked up and spotted his sillouet in the living room. "Jiyong?" She questioned. "What are you doing here?" She snapped.

Scratching the back of his head he shrugged. "I've been staying here for awhile."

Nabi groaned. "Why? Why have you been staying in my dorm?" She asked in annoyance.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I didn't expect you to ever come back."

Nabi was surprised to see him in her dorm. However, she was on the offense because she was bruised up. She was covered in bruises from head to toe and she didn't want him seeing her like this. After leaving him like that, he was probably happy to see her this way. So she kept her face looking down on the floor, while walking to her room.

"Why are you limping?" He asked.

Nabi hadn't even noticed her style of walking until he mentioned it. "It's none of your business." She says slowly making her way to the room.

"Nabi?" Kwon Jiyong asks walking up to her. "Look at me."

"No. Leave me alone." She snapped walking faster away from him which wasn't far since she was limping.

Kwon Jiyong put an arm on her shoulder, ignoring the fact that she flinched, he turned her to face him. Kwon Jiyong's face grew in horror as he saw how her face was bruised and cut. His heart instantly broke seeing her like this. His eyes watered over with tears at seeing her face. No matter what she had done, she didn't deserve this kind of treatment.

"What happened to your face?" He asked cupping her cheek.

Nabi whacked his arm away from her face. "Don't touch me." She snapped. "I'm going to shower and you better be gone by the time I get out."

Nabi began walking back to her room. With every step she took, her muscles ached and her skin throbbed. She made her way to the bathroom where she stood in front of the mirror, where she was able to look at herself. A burst of sobs escaped Nabi at the condition of her face. She couldn't recognize herself which was what caused her to be mostly shocked. Slolwy, she gripped the hem of her sweater and slowly inched it up, but suddenly dropped as she felt the pain from the side of her chest. She let out a loud groan the moment she felt it. She was sure the adrenaline had now subsided and she was starting to feel everything.

"Let me help you." Kwon Jiyong says coming up from behind her.

"No!" Nabi says as she cried. "Stay away from me."

"I've seen your body. I've seen everything." Kwon Jiyong says going forward again.

"Not like this." Nabi says softly. "Just let-"

"Stop." Kwon Jiyong says.

Kwon Jiyong walked over to the bathtub and turned the faucet on, making sure the water was warm. He took hold of the large hoodie, and slowly helped her put her arms through them in a way she wouldn't get hurt. After finally pulling the black martial over her head, he threw the hoodie off to the side. He stopped momentarily, seeing all the bruises over her thin frame, he helped unbutton her jeans, slipping it down her legs along with her underwear. He helped Nabi into the bathtub and sat her down, not wanting her to stand when she was already limping. She instantly hugged her legs to her chest, hiding as much bruises as she could. Kwon Jiyong just let her be, knowing she was probably feeling shameful in some way.

Nabi sat silently as she let Kwon Jiyong wash her up. She watched as he reached over at the rack that held all the shower tools in the bath tub, and took hold of a rag, using his other hand to reach for the bodywash. The body wash was for men, since Kwon Jiyong had been living in Nabi's dorm. He squeezed the liquid over the wet rag and rubbed it together, causing bubbles to form. She didn't seem to mind that he was using men's body wash or she probably wasn't saying anything against it.