☆Dark Date & Special Place☆

Start from the beginning

Emerald's POV

We have been sitting in the dark for about two minutes now and I'm guessing were both trying to adjust to the darkness. 'What are you think about,' I asked. She chuckled, 'honeslty I'm thinking how this is like our first time hanging out at such an intimate place and I can't even see your face,' she replied. I laughed because she was totally right. We normally either hung out as a group or hung out in a public place. 'We both should thank Blake then,' I sarcastically replied.

After about twenty minutes of talking about any and everything Daniel returned with our food. 'Enjoy your meals ladies,' Daniel said as my nose filled with various aromas that caused my mouth to water.

The first course was spent with idle chit chat as I failed miserably at trying to eat with a fork. Eventually, Ivy and I decided to use our hands and settle upon blind luck (no pun intended). 'O.M.G this taste like I literally just bit into a piece of heaven,' Ivy exclaimed as she moaned at the taste. I chuckled at her response before my mind eventually adjusted to my surroundings and I finally started to believe I was capable of sitting up and feeding myself rather than dropping what tasted like calamari all over me.

By the time we were midway into our second course we were dying of laughter as we tried our hardest to guess what we were eating. 'I know this taste...its.....its...shit, I lost it,' I said as I tried to find what I was previously eating. Ivy laughed at my outburst before she started rambling about, 'that's chicken, no wait teriyaki chicken,' she said as it sounded like her mouth was full of food. 'Let me try some of your exotic food,' Ivy asked. 'Uh sure,' I replied as I picked up something of my plate. I had no idea how we were going to do this so I just blindly reached across the table. 'Ouch that's my cheek Em,' Ivy said as I finally found her mouth. 'Mmmm, that's definitely scallops,' Ivy said as I immediately disagreed. 'Nope that's gotta be shrimp, it's not as soft as scallops,' I said as we finally finished our second course.

Soon desert was placed in front of us and it was relatively easy for both Ivy and I to guess it was strawberry cheesecake. 'That's was amazing,' I said as Daniel finally came back to led us out of the restaurant. 'So did you ladies enjoy yourself,' he asked as I rubbed my eyes trying to readjust to the new found lighting. 'Yes it was amazing, is it anyway we can find out what we actually ate tonight,' I asked as we were handed our phones back. He smiled before speaking, 'of course, I'll grab you both a list of your entire courses,' he said as he ran towards the kitchen.

'So did you enjoy yourself,' I asked Ivy. She smiled, 'this was like one of the best dates I've ever been own,' she said as a smirk appeared on my face. I stepped towards her, 'So this was a date huh?,' I asked. She looked down and began to play with her fingers before replying, 'I kinda been pretending it was but it's totally fine if it was just a friendly hang out.' I cut of her rambling by lifting her chin up forcing her to look at me, 'if I'm being honest I assumed it was a date too.' I watched as the biggest smile spread across her face before she spoke, 'who said our date has to be over now.' I was about to speak when Daniel came over. 'Here's a list of tonight's white and red menu just don't tell anyone I gave you that', he said as he ran off. 'I knew I tasted teriyaki, what about you' Ivy said as she glanced at me. 'Let's just say some of the things I ate tonight I would have never done if I knew what was on my plate,' I replied as I gaged at the list in front of me. 'Oh, come on it couldn't have been that bad, plus your the one who wanted to be adventurous,' Ivy said as we made our way outside.

'So where to next,' I asked. 'How about I take you to my favorite spot to visit,' she asked as she pulled my towards the front door. 'You might wanna bundle up its gets pretty cold where we're going,' she said as she zipped up her coat. 'Ivy, I from New York I'm kinda immune to the cold,' I replied as she playfully rolled her eyes. After about a twenty minute walk Ivy finally spoke, 'where here,' she said as we stood in the middle of a forest. I watched as she laid down on the ground and began to make an snow angel. I looked around and all I saw was trees, snow, and more trees and snow. I couldn't really phantom what made this such a special place to her and before I could stop myself I found myself asking, 'What makes this place so special.' She chuckled as she patted the ground next to her.