Anthony what have you done

~1 year later~

This past years was awesome. I mean really awesome. Ian and I are together and happier than ever. Ian's youtube channel his growing bigger and bigger every day. Also, Lasercorn is back to good old Lasercorn. He stopped ignoring us a long time ago and he looks okay about Ian and I being together, expect that sometime I see some sadness in his eyes when Ian and I kiss.

Now, I'm stuck in stupid French class. At lest it's the last course of the day. I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket. It's a text from Ian.

From: Ian bowl haircut ♡
Do you wanna come to my place tonight for some netflix and cuddle? ;)

I smile at the text and answer.

To: Ian bowl haircut ♡
Sure, I'll walk to your place. See you soon. I love you <3

From: Ian bowl haircut ♡
I love you more <3

"Delany, you can't have your cellphone out during class. Especially not in my class. If you don't want a detention, you need to say an apology in French." The french teacher say. Fine, I'll say an apology in french. I get up and say; "Je suis désolé d'avoir dérangé la class en utilisant mon cellulaire. Cela n'arrivera plus." //I'm sorry that I disturb the class by using my cellphone. It won't happen again.//

Everyone looks at me wide eyed, just like is I just did something really impressive. Talking french is nothing impressive Jesus stop looking at me like that. The bell rings and I hurry out of the class. I hate french so much. At least now school is over. That means that I'll soon be cuddling with Ian while watching some netflix yasss.

I grab my bag in my locker and make my way out of school. I walk for about 5 minutes before arriving in front of the familiar house, Ian's house. I knock on the door but it's already unlocked. Okay...weird.

I slowly walk in the living room. There is absolutely no one. What the hell. I hear a small whimper coming from the kitchen. I run in that direction and see a dark figure on top of one lying on the floor. I open the lights to see what's going on. "No! What the hell! Get away from him!" I shout. Ian is lying on the floor, in a pool of blood with a hand holding his stomach and Anthony is standing on top of him with a knife full of blood in his hand. He turns around to look at me and smirk. "Like I said when we broke up; if I can't have you, nobody can." He says and runs out of the house. I take my phone out of my pocket as fast as possible and dial the police number. Please tell me that it won't be too late.

---

I'm in the hospital waiting room since yesterday night. I can tell you that I'm a complete mess. My eyes are puffy and red, I have big bags under my eyes because to the lack of sleep and my skin is pale. I've waited all night for a doctor to come see me and tell me that everything is gonna be okay but nobody came. "Miss. Smith?" I hear a nice feminine voice say. I look up and see a tall blond woman looking at me with a sympathetic smile. "Is he okay?!" I almost shout. "He is in a critical situation, between life and death. He lost a lot of blood and he is in a coma for the moment. They're is 50% chance that he may never wake up. But they're is also 50% chance that he wakes up." She says. "Can I see him?" I ask.
"Yes, fallow me. He's in room 325." She answers. I fallow her until we reach room 325 and I slowly open the door. Ian is laying on the bed and he doesn't look good. He has a tube in his mouth and he's hooked up to a bunch of machine. Right now the most reassuring sound is the beeping sound that tells me that he's still alive.

I take a chair and drag it next to his bed. I sit down and grab his hand. I squeeze it and let tears fall from my eyes. "Ian, you've gotta fight this okay. I can't lose you. You're the most important thing I have. You're my everything. Please, please Ian. You have to wake up. I just want you to wake up." I say and start sobbing while saying "You've gotta wake up" over and over again.

---

2 weeks. It's been 2 freaking weeks that Ian is in the hospital. Now, I'm worse then ever; I almost never sleep because I'm always at the hospital waiting for Ian to wake up. Also, I cry very often and I fox school almost everyday. If I see that son of a bitch Anthony Padilla, I swear to god I will kill him. I called the police to tell them to search for Anthony but it's like he vanished from the surface of the Earth.

I feel a small squeeze in my hand. Wait...WHAT. I open my eyes and see Ian's eyes starting to open. Oh my fucking gawd! "Ian...Hey...hey...Can you hear me?" I say. "Hey Delany." He answer with a small voice. I instantly grab his face with my hands and crash my lips onto his. "I was so worried! I taught I'd lose you. I taught I would never see those perfect blue eyes again. I love you so much. Never get stab again please." I say and kiss him again.

---

Oh my god guys! Next chapter is the last one! But don't be sad. Because sad spelled backwards is das and das not good.

I really hope you liked that chapter and if you did don't forget to leave a like!

There is two weeks left before school starts. Excuse me while I go kill myself 😭

-Daph ❤️