The dream

-2 weeks later-

Finally! Christmas vacations bitches! I feel like it's going to be the best Christmas ever. I grab my phone and call David.

"Hey David! Are you with Ian?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Ask him to grab his car and bring your two butts at my place now. I have a special announcement!"

"Please don't tell me that you're pregnant. Are you?"

"Are you crazy? You would be dead already."

"Okay. We're there in 5!"

Five minutes later I hear the roaring of Ian's car and two doors closing. I run to the front door and open it so they can come in.

"So, what's your big announcement?" Ian asks while closing the front door.

"If you guys want, tomorrow until the December 26th you can come in Canada with me for Christmas. We will have the house for only us because my step mom will go with her family. So we will be 3 days without anyone in a land of snow. So what do you guys say?" I ask super excited. They look at each other than grin.

"Hell yeah!" They both scream at the same time.

---

I finish packing all of my stuff and the gifts I bought Ian and David in my suite case. Yep, I'm that kind of friend. I buy gifts all the time. I'm crazy. I hear my step mom honking the car outside, which means that Ian and David just arrived. I hurry down stairs and up in the passenger seat while the two boys are in the back seat.

Lasercorn POV (didn't expect that huh?)

I see her opening the door and sit. She turns around and smiles at us. Oh god her smile. It's just the brightest and the cutest freaking smile ever. And her eyes...Her eyes have the prettiest color I've ever seen in my entire life. Delany is just, wow. I don't have any words to describe her. She's just perfect. 'Are you falling for your best friend?' 'What? No!' 'Dave, you clearly have feeling for her.' I shove those thoughts away. I didn't realize I'm staring at her until she claps her fingers in front of my face making me jump.

"You okay there son?" She chuckles.

"Yeah, I'm just really tried." I truthfully say.

"Well you have an 8 hours car ride to sleep so good night!" She says even if it's nine in the morning.

About ten minutes later, I feel my eyelid getting heavier and heavier every second.

*DREAM*

I lie down on my bed and look up at my celling, I hear my door open and close quietly. I sit up. "Delany?" I ask as she comes over and crawls onto my bed. "What the hell are-" She cuts me off by slamming her soft lips against mine as she climbs on top of me, a leg on each side of my body. She pushes me back into my bed and presses her lips on mine once again. I grab the back of her neck with my hand to deepen the kiss. She gets my belt off as I take off her shirt and toss it around the room. I look up at her, her perfect tan smooth skin, her long curly blond hair falling on her back, her perfect grey eyes full of desire looking at me and she smiles wildly. I smirk before flipping her over so I'm sitting on top of her. I kiss her neck, sucking on her sweet spot, making her moan my name over and over again. I kiss her under her jaw and find my way back to her mouth. She flips us over and unbuttons my flannel, not breaking the kiss once. She starts to kiss my neck then sucks my sweet spot. I find a way to her hair and silently moan while she's still sucking my neck, probably leaving love bites. "David, wake up!"

*END OF DREAM*

"David, wake up!" Ian's voice says.

I shot my eyes open. Thanks for waking me up from that dream asshole. "What do you want?" I ask with a sleepy voice. "We're stopping at a Tim Horton to get some food. You hungry?" He asks.

"No thanks. I'm good." I say and close my eyes, trying to fall asleep again to continue my dream. But I couldn't. Damn you Ian! 'Told you that you like her.' 'No shut up! She's just my friends.' 'Friend my ass.' I shove those thoughts away and wait for everyone to come back.

---

I felt really uncomfortable writhing this. It was so awkward between my computer and I XD. So what do you guys think? Do Lasercorn have feelings for Delany?

WHAT TIME IS IT? SUMMER TIMED! IT'S TIME VACATION!

You guys don't know how excited I am for Camp Smosh!

Love you all!

-Daph <3