Confession

~3 weeks later~

It as already been three weeks since Ian and I have been together and to be honest, I think they have been the best weeks of my life. I don't know what it is about Ian but their is just something I feel every time he smiles or every time he laughs or every time he kisses me and that's why I love him so much.

School restarted two weeks ago and it's as boring as usually but their's something more; David is not acting the same way around me anymore. It's like if he's avoiding me and he almost didn't talk to me the past week and whenever he talked to me it was rude or really short. He's probably in his man periods. That would explain everything. The bell ringing, announcing the end of French period takes me out of my thoughts.   

"Hey! David, wait for me!" I scream as I see him walk out of the class, completely ignoring me. Okay, seriously what's wrong with him.

I walk in the cafeteria and walk towards Ian. I wave at me and when he sees me he grins. He crashes him lips on mine and pulls away. "Have you noticed David the past week? I mean, he looks weird, more then usually. He also looks really distant to me." I say with concern. "Yeah, I thought I was the only one that noticed it." He answers. "Should I talk to him?" I ask. "That'd be a good idea." He answers with a smile.

---

When we finish eating I spot David walking out of the cafeteria. "I'll go talk to him." I tell Ian and peck is lips before walking towards David. He better talk to me because I didn't eat my donuts and if he's the reason why I wont have time to eat them I'll be mad. Because...Donuts.

"David!" He ignores me. "Lasercorn!" He still ignores me. "For fuck's sake David you are going to stop walking and ignoring me or I swear to God I will break your freaking legs you hear me!?" He stops walking and slowly turns around to look at me. "Was it that hard??" I ask. No answer. "Please, tell me what's wrong, man. I hate it when you ignore me. I miss my best friend. Stop that, what as gotten into you?" I ask.

He takes a deep breath before answering me. "Okay you really want to know? Everything?" He asks. "Yeah." He takes another deep breath. "Okay, I'm ignoring you because it's killing me to see you with Ian. I can't handle it. Delany, whenever you smile it makes my heart melt. Whenever I hear your laugh, it makes butterflies in my stomach. When I see you I'm always really happy even if I'm sad. I love you Delany and that's why I can't stand seeing you kiss Ian in front of my face when all I wish for is to be at Ian's place." He says and looks at me for any reaction.

I look at him shocked. I can't think of anything to answer. "Oh." Is the only thing that came to my mind. God I'm so stupid. "Oh? Delany, I just confessed you my love for you and all you found to say is 'Oh'?" He says with a hint of sadness in his voice. I'm an horrible person. Seeing him like that is breaking my heart. I feel terrible. "I'm so sorry but I'm with Ian and I don't want this to go between our friendship. You're my best friend and I don't want to lose you." I say.

"But I want to be more than your best friend." He says with tears forming in his eyes. "I'm so sorry David." I say. I see a tear falling on his cheek before he ran out of the school without an other word. I feel like shit. I feel even worse then shit. I walk back in to cafeteria and sit next to him, pretending nothing happened. "So?" He asks. "Nothing, he just ignored me." I lie. "I'm sure he has a good reason." He says and kisses my forehead.

---

After school, Ian brought me back to his place and now, I'm sitting next to him on his bed and he keeps sending concern looks. "You sure you're okay?" He asks. That's one other reason why I love him; always making sure I'm okay. "Yeah, their's just something on my mind. I don't really wanna talk about it." I say and give him a small smile. "Well, I know a way that I can make you forget about all of your problems." He whispers in my ear.

---

He started by leaving gentle kisses on my neck, then everything afterwards felt like a dream. His hands left my skin burning and his kisses had my body melting into him. I knew I would remember every second of it.

How his hands roamed up my bare back as he lifted me on his lap. How our breath was the only thing to be heard. How his lips dragged across my neck. How he held me so close to him. The feeling of his lips as they dragged themselves against mine. How he took every single second to show me how much he loved me.

My eyes slowly opens and my lips curl into a small smile as memories of yesterday night flood to me.  My fingers graze my lips as I remember how he kissed me and at this moment I'm sure of it; I'm in love with Ian Hecox.

---

I'M BACK BITCHES! So how did you like that chapter? David finally confessed his feelings! HARSHMALLOWS  WON YAAAY!

Hope you guys are having a wonderful summer! 🌺

~Daph ❤️