Flash back

~Flash back~

I was 5 years old. At this time of my life, I was living alone with my dad. I hated my mom for abandoning me and leaving me with that son of a bitch. But I can't blame her. I would have done the same thing if I was stuck with a man like my dad.

I remember that day just like it was yesterday even if I'm trying my best to forget it. I couldn't sleep so I got up and went in the kitchen to grab a glass of water. It was a big mistake. I saw my dad sitting at the table and when he saw me, anger filled his eyes. I could smell the familiar smell of alcohol. He was drunk. I tried to go back in my room but before I could get in, he grabbed my hair with one hand and dragged me back in the kitchen. I screamed and tears were falling one my cheeks but he didn't care, this guy is a monster.

"What are you doing?" He shouted.

"Sorry. I was just getting water. Please don't hurt me." I begged even though I knew that begging him makes him want to hurt me more. He never liked me because he thinks that it's my fault if mom left.

He raised his hand and slapped my face. I still can't believe he was doing that to his own daughter and I was only 5 years old. He deserves to go burn in hell. That day was when everything began. Every time I did something he didn't like, he slapped or punched me.

When I started going to school, I needed to lie to everyone and say that I have bruises just because I feel off my bike or any other excuses that came to my mind. My dad said that if I tell someone about the hitting, he would kill me.

Around the age of 9, he arrived home with a girl. It was his new girlfriend, my step mom. I don't understand how she could of fall for a guy like him. He would still hit me whenever she was at work of asleep.

When I was 15, last year, I arrived home late and my step mom wasn't there. My dad punched me really hard in the stomach and I fell on the floor, he grabbed my hair and pulled me in the kitchen. I was screaming as loud as my body could but I couldn't make him let go of his grip. He grabbed a kitchen knife, I don't know what he was about to do but I closed my eyes and started sobbing. At this point, I didn't really care what he was about to do. I was desperate and my life had no point. If he would have killed me I wouldn't have cared.

"Shut up bitch!" He screamed and punched me.

"Just kill me already. I can't bear this shit anymore. Do it!" I screamed.

I heard the front door open and I saw two police officers come in and handcuff my dad. They told me that my neighbor heard someone screaming and they called the cops.

~End of flash back~

---

I don't understand. That needs to be a nightmare. He can't be in front of me right now. He's supposed to be in jail. I have so many questions popping in my head; how did he get out of jail? Why is he here? How did he get in the house?

"Get out of here or I'll call the cops!" I shout and take my phone out of my pocket.

"No, you won't." He says and step closer to me.

"What are you doing here? What do you want from me?" I semi scream with fear.

"I'm here to finish what I started last year." He says and grabs my phone and throws it away. I should have seen that coming, I'm so stupid. He charges at me to punch me, but I doge and hit him on the face. "Yeah, I learned some new tricks." I say. I just wreck that jerk.

I run towards my phone. I grab it and go lock myself in the bathroom. Oh jeez, I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. I open my phone and text Ian, I don't have enough time to call the police.

To: Ian bowl haircut

Call the police now!

I hear bagging on the bathroom's door. "Open the god damn door!" he shouts. Did he really thought that I would have been like; oh okay, yeah, why not open the door to a freacking psychopath that wants to kill me. I hear a kick on the door and it slams open. Fuck my life.

"Okay! What's your fucking problem? You ruined my entire freaking childhood. And now that I am happy for once in my life you come back and want to ruin my life again? You're just a freaking monster! I'm tired of your shit!" I scream. He runs towards me and punch me. At the same time I hear sirens outside and the front door open. I see Ian and a bunch of cops come in the house. "You called the police? You bitch!" He screams. The cops handcuff once again my dad and bring him in their car. The officers ask me some questions and walk towards the door to leave. I hug Ian tightly. "Thank you so much." I say. "Don't mention it." He answers.

---

Hey guys! I really hope you liked that chapter and if you did, don't forget to leave a like, comment and subscribe!

Question: What's your favourite Tv show?

My answer: My favourite Tv is Supernatural hehe and I think I have a problem because I finished 4 seasons of 22 episodes of 40 minutes of Supernatural in 2 weeks. so if you make the calcul, I watched 3520 minutes or 58 hours of Supernatural in 2 weeks :O

Love you all!

-Daph <3