First video

David Pov (Didn't expect that right? XD)
---
I've been waiting for Ian and Delany for the past hour and they haven't escape from their detention yet. I guess the teacher locked them in the class or killed them. If they can't get out of there I hope their detention I not gonna be too long or else it's gonna be boring as fuck waiting for them outside of the school.

A loud alarm takes me out of my thoughts. Fuck! It's the fire alarm! I need to get Ian and Delany out of there before they burn to death.

I slam the door of the school open and start running towards the classes. I have no idea where they are doing their detention but I need to find them quick! Smoke is starting to fill up the school. I can't see shit or barely breathe but just the thought that Delany and Ian need help makes me continue walking towards the classes.

I come across a locked room. I hope it's the right room. Please be the right room. I slide my credit card in the doorjamb and after many attempts I hear a little noise and I kick open the door.

I run in just in time to see Delany passing out I catch her in my arm and lift her up. Ian is still able to walk and we sprint out of the school.

I put Delany on the ground and she's not breathing. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What do I do?? I press my lips against her's to give her air. I notice her chest lifting up and down. Thank god! It worked!

"Thank you so much dude! You saved our lives today! I owe you my life." Ian says and give me a manly hug.

"Ian look! The amber lamps are here for us!" I say and Ian burst laughing.

We up in the ambulance next to Delany, who's still unconscious.

---

Delany POV

All I can see is blackness everywhere. Is that how you feel when you die? I'm I dead?

I start to hear a familiar voice talking to me but I can't get anything of what he's saying or either know who it is.
I feel my hand getting pressed and I pressed the person's hand back. I slowly open my eyes. "You're awake!" Lasercorn shouts, than hugs me tightly. How did I get in an hospital? It's probably the mysterious person that I saw that saved me. But who...Lasercorn probably saw the confused expression on face because he starts to explain everything to me.

"So basically what happened is that; I was waiting for you and Ian at school and I heard the fire alarm. Then I break in your class and saved you and Ian." He says.

"You are the mysterious person that I saw before passing out! Thank you so much! You could of died or get injured..." He shushes me before I could finish.

"Hey, look I'm fine and you are too. I took the risk of going in a fire but at least I saved you guys." Lasercorn says.

"And where's Ian?" I ask.

"In a other room." He answers.
---

Ian and I just got released from the hospital. I was not really injured, I just passed out. Man I'm so weak...How did I passed out so easily? I don't know what we would of done without Lasercorn. He saved our lives.

I love this fire for only one reason. We can't got to school for one week! Yas! Thank you fire, I love you!

"You're not listening to him right?" Lasercorn asks.

"Erm...yeah. He was talking about how much he loves butts. Right Ian?" I say.

"Not exactly. I'm trying to find a name for my Youtube channel." Ian says.

"Buttlover." I say. I think for a second before having an amazing idea.

"I have an idea! Tell me the first 5 words, that describes you, that comes to your mind. Go!" I say.

"Sexy Manly Overpowered Sexy Human." Ian grins.

"You said 'sexy' twice." I say.

"That's because I'm super sexy." He smiles.

"True." I say. Shit! I'm so stupid! I just said that out loud. I feel like my head is red like a monkey's butt right now. I mentally face palm myself.

"Overpowered?" Lasercorn asks to break the awkward silence.

"I can beat everyone in every video game." Ian says. I lift an eyebrow.

"We'll see 'bout that."

"The name of your new channel is Smosh! That name is fucking amazing. What do you guys think?" I ask both of them.

"Yeah, I like that!" Ian says.

"It's pretty cool!" Lasercorn exclaims.
---

Ian decided that we should go to his house and help him film his first video for his new channel. I think it's a great idea even though Lasercorn and I will not be in it. I just really wonder what he has plan to do for his video.

Lasercorn will be the cameraman. Well more the phoneman because we don't have a real camera and I will just watch I guess. Well, I already did my part. I found the name of the channel.

We arrive at Ian's house. That was the most awkward walk I ever took in my entire life.

"So the video will be..drum roll...Pokemon lips sing! I'm gonna lips sing the Pokemon them song!" Ian exclaims.

"Cool!! I love Pokemon!" I shouts.
---
I really hope you guys liked that chapter even if almost nothing happened and was pretty short.
Also sorry if there's a bunch of mistakes, I did this chapter on my phone. I feel really bad about not including Anthony a lot in this story. I love him so much <3

The answers to the questions that I got on the last chapter;

•Who's your favourite Smosh games member? -I love them all but I think that my favourite member is Wes but Mari is very close <3

•Do you have a boyfriend? -Nope I'm lonely XD

•Where are you from? -I'm from Canada and I'm french so that's why sometimes I make a bunch of mistakes.

•How old are you? -I'm 13.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote, comment and sub! Love you all! <3

-Daph