Drama....already

I leave the cafeteria as fast as possible. I collapse in the middle of an empty corridor in despair. The whole school was in that cafeteria, laughing at me. It's my first day at school and it's already horrible. This is going to be a long year. I can't believe he's here. Anyone but him. All my nightmares will haunt me again. I put my hands on my face to hide my tears. I hear some footsteps coming from the hallway I'm in.

"Hey." A voice says. I didn't look. It's probably just some guy that wants to make fun of me. "I think your name is Delany right?" The same voice says. I open my eyes and look at the guy. He has orange hair, he's taller than me and he looks kind of cute. He approaches his hand in my direction to help me get up.

"Yeah, my name's Delany. I'm new here." I say.

"I'm David but call me Lasercorn." He says. I want to ask him why Lasercorn but he answers me like if he just reads my mind.

"It's because of my tattoo on my back." As he says that he takes off his hoodie and his shirt to show me his tattoo. I can admit it, his tattoo is awesome! It's like a robot unicorn that shots lasers.  He puts his shirt and hoodie back on.

"Oh my god! Your tattoo is so cool!" I say.

David grabs my hand and guides me in the guy's locker-room. He takes off his hoodie. Woow calm down! I've just meet you...Oh. Never mind. He just gives it to me because my shirt is soaking. Well that's not what I thought he was about to do. Delany, you have a dirty mind. He also gives me a towel to dry my hair.

"Is Anthony always an asshole like that?" I ask even if I already know the answer. He is the worse person alive. He's like the Dolores Umbridge of my life. A piece of shit.

"Yeah actually, this Anthony guy is a jerk. When he doesn't like someone he always throws his juice or food in the person's face and he did it to me a bunch of time this year actually." David says.

"He's a dick." He nods.

A bunch of guys enter the locker-room and look at us with weird smiles. Every one of them was wearing a shirt similar like the one Ian was wearing. They are probably the football team or something. We are about to leave when Anthony enters the room right after the rest of the football team. Oh fucking balls.

"Look what we got here." Anthony says with an arrogant smile.

"The two losers gather together." Anthony grins. We didn't answer but all I want to do right know is punch him on the face or on the dick that would be hilarious.

"We should leave." I whisper to Lasercorn. We start to walk towards the door when Anthony grabs my arm. I try to push him away but his grip was too strong.

"Don't leave already. The fun was just about to start." Anthony says, than looks at me right in my eyes and smiles. I know that smile and it's not good.

"Let me go! You sick fuck." I say with fear.

"Leave her alone." Lasercorn says aggressively to Anthony and strongly push him on a wall. I'm ready to get my phone out. So I can film Anthony getting beat up. No, I'm not weird okay? He deserves it.

David is about to punch him on the face but unfortunately the bell rings and save Anthony's face. We open the door and leave. I would have liked it if he had punched him on the face.

"So what course are you in?" I ask him.

"I'm in math." Lasercorn says.

"Me too." I say with joy and disgust at the same time because you know, math.

---

This class is so boring! Mr. Fuck-face is just talking and talking. I mean who give a single fuck about algebra! Math should grow up and solves his problems himself. I'm probably going to fail because I don't understand any words of what he's saying and I'm not even listening to try to understand. At least I'm next to David, he's so funny and kind, I never thought he would be that cool.

"So, tell me something that I don't know about you." David whispers.

"Well, I'm a huge gamer, my favorite anime is Attack on Titan, my favorite TV show is Supernatural and I'm a professional sleeper." I say. He giggles at the last thing I said and looks at me with a big smiles. "No way! You're a gamer! This is amazing. What's your favorite game?" Lasercorn whispers to me. "Well, all the Nintendo games and Gta." I say. We continue to talk about random things that were coming to our minds during the entire period. I feel like I know so many things about him, just like if we knew each other for years. I'm really glad I've meet him.

---

The last class of the day was pretty boring cause I was alone in history class. I said bye to David then start walking towards my house. I'm half way from my house and it starts to rain and the worse in all of this is that I'm walking right next to a dark and scary alley. Fucking great.

"Did you really think that you would of escape from me?" A familiar scary voice says behind me. I turn around and see Anthony smirking. What the hell? Is he everywhere?

"Leave me alone." I say aggressively and start walking faster.

"I still love you Delany! But you broke up with me and I've been thinking of you every day." Anthony says with a nasty smile.

He's freaking me out. Anthony ran behind me to catch me up and grabs my arm tightly. "Fuck off! Let me go! You know why I broke up with you and you deserved it and I don't love you, I hate you!" I scream while trying to make him let go of his grip but he's way too strong for me. I start tearing up.

Anthony drags me in the dark alley. I hit him and I scream as hard as I possibly can. There's nothing I can do, he's quite decided to hurt me or I can't imagine what horrible thing he as plan to do to me. Anthony put his hand on my mouth to make me stop screaming and starts to kiss my neck. I kick him on the leg and he looks at me with angry eyes.

He slaps me on the face twice than torn my shirt until I'm only in my bras. I start crying and I try to run away but he's holding me way to tight. Anthony grabs me by the waist. I close my eyes, terrified. He starts to take off my pants but he stops. I open my eyes and Ian pushes Anthony hard against wall and start to punch him on the face until he's knock out. Anthony falls on the ground. His face is covered in his own blood.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Ian asks with a worried expression on his face. How did he found me? I don't really care. I'm just happy he saved me.

I didn't answer, I just burst into tears. I'm still shacking about what just happened. He takes his jacket off and put it around my shoulders and zips it. I can't speak, I'm in shock. He surrounds his arms around my body to give me a big bear hug. We stayed in that position for about 2 minutes but it felt like hours. He finally decides to speak again.

"Why did he do that?" Ian asks me.

"I don't know." I lie, I don't want to tell him that I know Anthony and that he's my ex and everything else.

"Well I'm clearly not friend with him anymore and I never really liked him anyway. He's an asshole and he deserve to burn in hell." He says and wipes my tears.

"And about this morning..." He starts but I cut him before he could finish.

"Its fine, you kind of just saved me." I say while sobbing.

"Now, I'm going to escort you to your house." He says.

Well, a thing is sure. I will never walk to school alone ever again. Just the thought off seeing Anthony tomorrow is scaring the shit out of me. I can't believe Anthony almost raped me. He kind of did. He's a freak and he always has been.

---

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed that chapter! It was really hard to write it because I felt so bad for Delany. So at the end of almost every chapter, I'm going to ask you guys a question about the book or just questions in general. I love to read comments!

Question: Are you guys team #Delian or #Laserlany?

Comment your answers below and don't forget to vote! I love you guys so much! <3

-Daph