Rooftop lunch

We arrive at my house and I open my door. My step mom is not home yet.

"Well, I guess I'll leave." Ian says. I grab his hand.

"Ian, can you please stay with me tonight. I don't want to stay alone." I ask.

"Yeah, of course!" Ian exclaims.

We go in my bedroom and I sit on my bed, Ian did the same. I open my tv, my Xbox, take two controllers and we played video games almost all night until we fell asleep.

-Flash back-

"Anthony, we need to talk." I said, about to cry.

"What's wrong babe?" Anthony asked.

"I think we should break up. You have been really distant lately, you are starting to act weird and you're freaking me out. Also, I even saw you flirt with other girls. Our relationship doesn't work anymore, I'm sorry." I said and my eyes were filling with tears.

"You can't break up with me! We are made for each other." Anthony said aggressively and stepped closer to me. He looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"See that's what I'm talking about! You can't control yourself and you're scaring me." I said and started to cry even more.

He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out something sharp. It was a knife.

"Anthony, calm down. Don't do anything stupid, please." I begged.

"If I can't have you, nobody can!" He screamed.

He pressed my body against the wall. I tried to escape from his grip but he was holding me to hard. I punch him in the face, which caused his nose to bleed a little but he just put his hand on my neck and press me against the wall even harder. I was struggling to breathe. He took his knife and started to cut my arm. I couldn't scream or move. My vision became blurry all I could feel is something warm and liquid running down my arm.

---

I wake up screaming, shaking and sweating. I knew that this fucking nightmare would come back. Damn the scar is still really visible. I hate Anthony so much. I'm so glad my step mom arrived in time to save me that day or Anthony would have literally killed me. But he ran away and she was too much in shock to call the police, than we move to California.

"Hey are you okay? I heard you scream." Ian asks with a sleepy voice.

I didn't even realize that he was sleeping next to me this whole time. I decide to tell him the truth, everything. That Anthony and I have been together for 2 years when I was still living New York and that he almost killed me.

"Delany, that guy is crazy. We need to call the police or do something." Ian says in shock.

"No, nobody will believe me anyway. That was one year ago, it's too late." I say.

"And can you not tell anyone please, you're the only one that knows about this story." I ask.

"Of course, I promise and I'll protect you no matter what." He says with a big smile. I give him a big hug.

"Thank you. You're a really good friend." I say. He takes his phone out.

"We should leave to go to school or we'll be late." He says and we immediately get up. I change outfit, take a handful of Lucky charms and leave my house with Ian.

---

We arrive at school. Ian already left me because he's one year older than me so he needs to go dawn stares cause that's where his locker is.

So I'm here alone, in this hell hole of doom, the school to be more precis. I hope I'll find Lasercorn because I'm lonely as fuck and I'm so stress out. If I see Anthony, I think I'm going to cry. Oh great. He's right there, next to my locker. Nope, nope and nope, I suddenly don't need to go to my locker anymore. I'll rather kiss a monkey than go talk to this freak.

"Hey. Delany! Over here." Lasercorn screams and waves at me with a big smile on his face.

"David, I'm so glad to see you. I was lonely as fuck." I say.

"So, what's your first class?" He asks me.

"Uh, I think Spanish. What about you?" I ask. Hopefully, he's in Spanish too.

"Dammit, I'm in math." He says at the same time as the bell rings.

"See you at lunch." I say and sprint to my class.

*

Holly fucking balls! Spanish is horrible. Why Spanish? Why? I think someone invented Spanish just to make me regret living. Well I'm happy that it's lunch time. I take my lunch and walk all around the cafeteria to try to find David. Someone takes my hand and start dragging me. I turn around and it's Lasercorn.

"What are you doing?" I ask, curious.

"I'm bringing you at the most amazing place where we can eat lunch." He says with a smile.

"Are you bringing me on the moon?" David giggles.

"Sure." He answers.

"Are we allowed to go out of the school during lunch time?" I ask. I don't really care because we're going on the moon!

"No and that's what makes it way funnier." Lasercorn answers and grins.

We leave the building, James Bond's style, so no one sees us. He's still holding my hand and we arrive at the back of the school. He starts climbing and I did the same. I don't think we're allowed to do that but why not right? And the worse that can happen is getting expelled and even that's not that bad so I have nothing to lose. Maybe on top of the school there's a space ship and we can really go on the moon! Okay, I need to be a bit more realistic there; we're going on Mars duh.

I finally arrive on top of the school. David opens his bag and takes out a blanket and put it on the ground, well it's more the roof but whatever. Wow, the view is spectacular up here. He was right, this place is gorgeous.

"Cool place right?" He grins.

"Yeah totally." I say as I feel a vibration in my pocket.

From: Ian bowl haircut

Where r u?

To: Ian bowl haircut

I'm on top of the school w/ David.

From: Ian bowl haircut

Can I join?

"Dave, can Ian come with us?" I ask, hopeful.

"Ian Hecox? Sure." He answers.

To: Ian bowl haircut

Only if you bring me some cookies :P

David and I chat for about five minutes before Ian arrives. He better have my cookies because I'm starving even though I already ate my lunch. "Sup Blondy." Ian says and throws my cookie on my lap. "Yaaasss! Thanks!" I shout and start eating the delicious chocolate chip cookies.

"Where's your football vest?" I ask Ian.

"I'm not part of the football team anymore. Screw those assholes." Ian says. That made David smile.

"Yeah these guys really are jerks." David replies.

---

A/N:I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! I like how Lasercorn look so happy to do that punishment on that gif, he have the biggest smile ever! I know that not much happen in this chapter because it was more of a filler one and to show her past with Anthony and that Ian Lasercorn and Delany are the 3 of them becoming friends.

Question: What's your favorite Grand Theft Smosh video?

I actually have so much GTS videos that are my favorite but I think that my favorite is We have a sugar daddy and Halloween purge in Gta.

Don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe! See you guy soon! Bye bye!

-Daph