Girlfriend

My friend drew Delany!! It's amazing! Thank you so much MarieveGirard you're amazing I love you so much! ❤️
---

After the kiss, Ian just drove me back to my house. Without saying anything. I don't know why he stayed silent. Maybe he thinks that it was a mistake. That'd be a shame because I don't. It felt so good and right. It was anything but a mistake. I've just been thinking about this for the past two days and I've heard absolutely nothing about Ian. Maybe he died? That would explain the silent treatment he've been giving me for two freaking days; no calls, no messages, nada. Stupid Ian making me have feelings for him. Why is he so cute and charming. Damn it Ian. My phone ringing brings me out of my deep thoughts.

"Hello?"

"Hey Delany, we need to talk."

"Of course Ian, when and where?"

"Outside of school in ten minutes?"

"I'm on my way."

---

I'm waiting for Ian outside of school and  I'm kind of stressed out to be honest. Why I'm I feeling that way? Damn it Ian why do I keep having stronger feeling for you all the time. I never had feeling like that before; not even with Anthony. Don't blame me, Anthony was a piece of shit.

"Hey." I hear Ian's voice behind me.  I can't help but smirk at the sound of his voice and I turn around to face him. By looking at him I can see that he'a nervous but why? I should be the one nervous right?

"Hey, so what do you want to talk about?" I ask, a little nervous about his answer.

"About the other day-" Damn it he's gonna say that it wasn't right and that he is sorry and that he can't be with me for some crappy reason. "I think it was right. I mean the kiss and all. I'm sorry for not talking after it or calling you or not texting you. I jus had so many things in my mind put I made my choice. Delany, do you want to give me the honour to be you boyfriend?" Wow, I wasn't expecting that at all. I stair at him with my mouth open and a blank expression on my face. "Yes! Of course." I say.

His lips crash against mine. Our lips slide against each other, moulding and shaping together. Everything at the moment is Ian. This hot, feverish kiss consumes me and everything around me. His hands find my face, pressing me against him as I knit my hands in his hair. I have to stand on my tip toe so we're on the same level, but that doesn't bother me. Ian pushes closer to me, crushing me slightly. He moves a hand to my waist, pulling me close to him. The kiss becomes more rapid, our hunger for this bubbling up to our lips. His tongue slips to my mouth, outlining my gum like he's memorizing the inside of my mouth. Our teeth clash against each others as I pull him down and wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away and presses his forehead against mine.

"Good night, Ian. I should probably head back to my place." I say and peck his lips quickly before turning on my heels and walking back to my house. I just realize something; I'm Ian's girlfriend now.

---

Sorry for the short chapter! Author block is a bitch. Also, I'm leaving really soon and I won't have wi-fi for I don't know how long so that's why I did my best to post a chapter today even if he's crappy >_<

See you guys when I come back!

-Daph <3