Detention

-1 month later- (Who else read that in the Sponge Bob square pants voice? XD)

"How are you so fucking good at this game!" I shout at Ian. It's like 2 am or something and I'm still desperately trying to beat Ian at Super smash bros. Oh, and yeah. We have school tomorrow. But who cares if we only have 2 hours of sleep. "Yeah! Gotcha again!" Ian screams. "You jerk! You won another game." I say and friendly punch on the arm.

I glance at my clock. Oh balls! It's already 4 am. I just realized how much I'm tired. I yawn and I can feel my eyelid getting heavy on my eyes. I try to fight them and keep my eyes open but fuck that. I'm tired so I'm just gonna go dream about turtles.

---

I wake up. Unfortunately I didn't dream about turtles. My head is on Ian's shoulder, my arm is resting on his chest and one of his arms is around my neck. I feel so protected in his arms. He's my best friend, it's normal right?

I take my phone out. I try to move as little as possible to avoid waking Ian up. I have 3 missed calls from David and 1 message.

From: Lasercorn (ʘ_ʘ)

Where r u guys?

To: Lasercorn (ʘ_ʘ)

We're dead why?

From: Lasercorn (ʘ_ʘ)

School has started 2 hours ago. Hurry up XD

I look at the clock. Oh damn! He's right! I need to wake Ian up. But I'm so comfy. I shake him and he slowly opens his bright blue eyes and when he saw my face he smiles. "Why did you wake me up?" He asks in his sleepy voice. "Well, we might be 2 hours late for school." I giggle a little. His face changes and he runs down stairs and eat while I change in my batman shirt. Then we leave.

---

We open the door of the school and go to our respective lockers. I put my school bag in it, take my books and go towards my class. I don't want to go in this fucking place. Mr. Fuck-face is going to kill me I swear. He never liked me. Well, I always hated him too. I open the door and the eyes of everyone in the class look at me. Stop judging me class, jeez, it's not the first time that you saw someone arrive later.

"Mrs. Smith, you are late." Mr. Fuck-face says.

"Well, no shit Sherlock. Erm...I mean erm...sorry. I overslept." I say and fake a smile.

"You have a detention tonight. Now, stop disturbing the class and go to your desk." He says. I can tell that he's trying his best to stay calm. He's definitely not happy with me here. I kind of expected that detention. I hope Ian's gonna have one too. I go to my desk and take out my phone. I make sure that no one can see me though. I'm not that dumb.

To: Ian bowl haircut and Lasercorn (ʘ_ʘ)

Yo I have a detention tonight. Kill me plz x_x

From: Ian bowl haircut

Me 2!

---

Time for the detention! Great! It's not that bad because I'm gonna be with Ian. We are walking towards the detention's door. Everyone already left and there's just me, Ian and the teacher at school.

"Do you know how long we are going to be stuck here?" I ask.

"Two hours I think." Ian replies. How fun. Two hours stuck at school!

We enter the class and sit next to each other on different desks. We chat a little until the teacher enters the room. He looks really pissed.

"I'm more then tired about you two and Mr. Moss." Mr. Dick-head shouts.

"Sorry, I don't know anyone called Mr. Moss. I only know someone called Lasercorn." I say and I can see that Ian is trying hard not to laugh. He ignores my comment and continues.

"It's the third this month that you both arrived late. Once, You, Mrs. Smith, and Mr. Moss left my class because I said; those who are not interested, leave the class..." I cut him before he could finish.

"Exactly, we left because we were not interested." I say. Ian and I burst out laughing like crazy. My stomach is hurting because I'm laughing to hard, I'm probably going to have abs tomorrow if it continues like that.

"Shut up. Now you guys are in detention for two hours and you can't escape like you did last time because today I will lock the door." He says and leaves.

"It was pretty stupid of him not to lock the door last time. It was kind of obvious that we would of leave." I said to Ian.

"He also forgot to mention that time when You, Lasercorn and I did graffiti on almost every wall of the school during the night." Ian says between laughs.

---

It already been one hour and it's so boring! We have nothing to do and Ian is sleeping on his desk. I can understand, we only had like 5 hours of sleep or something tonight. I put my head on my desk and try to fall asleep too. I'm about to drift asleep when I hear a very loud alarm coming off. Who dare wake me up when I'm so close to fall asleep? Does that make sense? I don't think so. What the actual fuck is this alarm anyway.

"Oh shit! Delany! This is the fire alarm! And the fucking door is locked!" Ian screams.

"The teacher will come get us right?" I ask, close to have a heart attack. By the look that Ian gave me I think the answer is no.

Ian is trying to find a way to open the door but right now, he's not really succeeding. Smoke is starting to enter in the room from underneath the door. Oh god, we're gonna die for reals today. I run towards the door and hit it the harder that I could so it can maybe open but no. Fuck you door! That's your entire fault if we get fried like chickens here. I could do anything to have chicken wings right now.

"There's nothing we can do, Delany. The only thing we can do is waiting." Ian says and tries to fake a smile to reassure me. He then grabs my hand.

I take my phone out and dial 9-1-1. I tell them the emergency and they said that they are going to be here as fast as possible. There is smoke almost all over the room. It's difficult to breathe now.

"I-if we don't make it..." I start but Ian cuts me.

"We're going to make it. Don't worry." Ian says.

I see the door open. It's not the cops because we would have heard the sirens. I can't see anything because of the smoke. I feel protective arms around my body that are lifting me up. I don't know who it is. I can't breathe anymore and my vision becomes blurry then black and the last thing I can remember is soft lips pressing against my lips so I can finally breathe again. But I don't remember anything else.

---

I really hope you liked that chapter! So who do you guys think saved Delany? Today I'm not gonna ask you a question because I want you all to ask me questions. I will answer every questions at the end of the next chapter! (even if the question is embarrassing) See you guys soon! Bye bye!

-Daph <3