Delany Smith

I'm that girl. Delany Smith. That girl that doesn't have any parents. Well. I have parents but my mom abandoned me when I was one year old. She just left me in the house with my dad and left without saying anything. It's weird because I feel like I know her. Sometimes I hear her laugh in my dreams. And my dad... Something bad happened...and now I live with my step mom but I just call her mom. It's easier for me.

We moved here, in California, two days ago. I'm glad because I can leave all my bad memories in the past and move on and maybe try to start everything all over again. So many things happened and I'm just more than happy to be here now, away from them.

But the thing is that I need to go to school and what's worse is that it's like the second month of school for everyone else and I will just arrive there, awkwardly. But if someone is mean with me I'm gonna attack them with my Spork.

I know absolutely no one in this town, except maybe for that bowl haircut dude, my neighbor, I don't know his name or either if he goes to the same school as I do but every time he sees me, he waves at me and I wave back. He looks like a nice guy. I should really get ready to go to school but I don't want to leave the love of my life! Yes, my bed is the love of my life. Watcha gonna do about it.

---

I go down stairs where my step mom is waiting for me with an angry look on her face. I ignore her, take my school bag and go outside. I made sure to put my Spork in my bag. Just in case. We never know what will happen, don't judge me. I need to walk to go to school. I don't mind because the school is near my house. I hear rush footsteps behind me, than the bowl haircut dude come next to me and start walking beside me. He's wearing a red jacket with an 'I' on it and blue jeans.

"Hi, I never presented myself. My name's Ian. Ian Hecox" He says.

"Hey, I'm Delany Smith. Nice to meet you." I say.

"I think we are going to the same school, right?" Ian asks me.

"Saint-Larry High? Something like that." I ask. When my step mom told me the name of my school, I didn't really pay attention I was thinking about the delicious chocolate ice cream that I was about to eat.

"You mean Saint-Lord High?" He says, than looks at me with a hopeful smile.

"Yeah! That it! I shout.

I stare in his bright blue eyes and smile back. Damn his eyes are gorgeous. He's a really nice guy, just like I thought.

---

I already hate this place; there are so many people and I hate to socialize with people that I don't know. I just wish that a nuclear boom could explode in this hell hole of doom so everyone here dies. Exept Ian and I. Ian is way too nice to nice to die like this.

"Ian can you help me find my class, please?" I ask. I expected an answer but he didn't. I turn around to see what he was doing but he's not there, where did he go? He probably went to Narnia. Why didn't he invited me. Dammit Ian, I want to come to Narnia too. Well I guess I'll find my class myself then.

---

-Lunch time-

I walk in the cafeteria and there are students all over the place. I hate that. Almost all the tables are taken. I walk through a bunch of person and I finally find a free table that's next to two tables full of cheerleaders so I sit on the last seat of the free table, as far as possible from all these girls. An Asian girl looks at me funny and says something, loud enough so I can hear it, to a girl with short blonde hair. "What does this girl thinks she's doing? She can't just sit on our table like that." The Asian girl says to the blonde girl. They all take their plate and get up.

"We can't sit at the same table as a loser." The brown hair girl says to me with a disgusted look on her face. Than all their crew leave.

What the hell? Loser? Is that what everyone thinks of me? And anyway how could they know, they don't even know me. Whatever, I don't really give a fuck if cheerleaders think that of me. My food is more important than them anyway so screw these assholes. I finish eating my lunch and get up. I have no reason to stay here anyway. I was about to leave the cafeteria when I see someone familiar.

I turn around and it's Ian! His trip to Narnia was quick. He probably came back to get me, what a nice guy! He's standing in line with other people to get lunch. I wave at him and he just looks at me and looks dawn. Why does he ignore me?

"Is that your girlfriend Ian? Says a guy, I can't see his face, all I can see is his hair. 

Than they all start laughing. The guy turns around and my entire body froze when I saw his face. This guy is Anthony Padilla, my ex-boyfriend that I had back in New-York. Anthony haunted my nightmares during years, he's a monster. He starts walking towards me. Oh shit. "Anthony just come back here, there's no need to do that." Ian says. To do what? What is he talking about? Anthony is getting close to me and the only thing I want to do his punch him in the face.

"Are you the loser that my friend Layla talked about earlier? Yeah, definitely; long blond hair and grey eyes. That's definitely you." Anthony says. I won't answer, I want to look strong and I won't show fear in front of him. I will never show fear again. Holly dying horse! I forgot my Spork in my bag!

"Listen to me loser, the popular people, like me, don't want losers like you to talk to us. Okay? Or are you too dumb to understand me?" Anthony says, louder. Now everyone in the cafeteria is watching.

He takes his bottle of juice and pours it all over my head. All the juice was dripping on my clothes. I am just standing there in the middle of the cafeteria with juice all over my hair and clothes. Everyone in the room is looking and laughing except for Ian. I give Anthony a death stare, than run away from the cafeteria. He's gonna pay for what he did. You'll regret it Anthony, I swear on my precious Nintendo.

---

That was the first chapter yay! Sorry for the bad chapter, it was more a chapter to introduce Delany and to put the story in context. The next chapter is so amazing! I already wrote it. In the next chapter there will be a Smosh games character (the only one in the entire story XD) Let me know in the comment who do you think it will be (I love to read comments) And don't forget to vote and subscribe!

Peace out!

-Daph <3

Why me?-Smosh High School AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें