Christmas Eve

Ian POV

I breathe heavily with cold sweat rolling down my cheeks. I crawl in the snow behind a big tree, hiding for my life. My only objective is to get to Delany. Finally, I see her flawless face covered in sweat as well and her eyes searching for me. I crawl faster towards her and with all the strength I have left I whisper in her ear. "Delany, I don't think I'm gonna make it. The cold is already taking over my body. You need to continue without me before he finds you. Go and save your life!"

Delany fakes a sod. "No Ian. I'm not leaving you here. We're gonna make it!"

I shake my head. "Just remember that I will always be your best friend no matter what."

Delany takes my hand and yells one long continuous 'noooooooooooooooo' and closes my eyes. Lasercorn, looking at us with discouragement say, "Are you guys done yet?" I open my eyes and look at him with a smirk. "Stop ruining the moment Lcorn."

David throws his final two snowballs at us and we both lay in the snow, 'dead'. I open my eyes to look at David. He falls to his knees and yells, "Victory is mine! Kneel in front of Lasercorn!"

I try not to laugh at his act and say, "Are you done yet?" Lasercorn glares at me, "Shush, you're dead."

Delany POV

"Never thought David-" David cuts me by saying, "King Lasercorn." "Okay, never thought King Lasercorn could win a snow ball fight against the two of us." David, excuse me, King Lasercorn smirk at the two of us and say, "now you guy need to buy the pizza for tonight and I don't need to pay. Suck it."

I start a fire in the fire place of the cottage and open the Christmas tree's lights to put a Christmas ambiance. Great now I need to buy the pizza. AT least I separate the prize with Ian which is not too bad after all. "Ready for Christmas eve fellas?" I ask, already knowing the answer. "Hell yeah!" They both scream in unison.

---

"At you guys' place what's the tradition for the gifts? Like you unwrap them after diner, after midnight, or?" I ask and but my last piece of delicious pepperoni pizza in my mouth. "At my place it's after diner." Ian answers. "Same." Lasercorn says with a mouth full of pizza. "After diner it is!" I shout. I can't wait to see my gifts. Yes, I'm still an 8 years old at Christmas, I love gifts!

I run in my bedroom to take the two gift I bought them and run my in the living room. We put all our gifts under the tree. "I start!" Ian shouts. "Okay kiddo, take this one." I point at the one I bought him.

3rd person view

Ian starts unwrapping the gift Delany bought him and by the expression on his face he clearly likes it. In the box there's a ticket to go to an AC DC concert. "De, that must of cost you a shit tone of money! Wow. Thank you so much!" He says and hugs her tightly. "Time for my gift." Lasercorn says and give the gift he bought to Ian. Ian unwraps the gift and he still has the same happy expression on his face. He glares at David with a smirk on his face. "Thank you so much! How did you know that I wanted to read the Game of thrones books?" He asks and gives Lasercorn a manly hug. "You keep talking about game of throne and you're a huge geek so I put two and two together." He says.

The gif the Ian bought for Lasercorn is a vintage leather jacket that Delany was clearly jealous about by the expression on her face. David takes the gift that Delany gives him and right when he opens his expression change insistently. "Oh my fucking god you found them." He exclaims. He takes them in his hands and reveals the gift; Raptor claws.  "I've been wanted this for so long!! Delany, thank you so much!" He says, takes her in his arms and spins her around like if she weights nothing. "My turn you guys!" Delany says with a bit too much excitement in her voice. The first gift is from Ian and at the very moment she sees the picture frame with a picture of the three of them in Lasercorn's house while they all have controllers in their hands and making funny faces at the camera, some tears form in her eyes and she immediately hug Ian tightly and whispers thank you in his ear. "Wow, I never thought I would be that emotional." Delany says with a smile. She takes David's gift and starts unwrapping it. Her jaw drops and she looks at David with a blank expression.

Delany POV.

OH FUCKING BALLS! OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HE BOUGHT ME A FREAKING SUPERNATURAL BLANKET!! THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING DAY OF MY LIFE!

I jump on Lasercorn and give him the biggest hug I ever gave to anyone in my entire life. "Thank you so freaking much." I whisper in his ear.

---

What do you think of the little snow ball fight at the beginning? I had a lot of fun writhing this part. I have not much to say today so I guess I'm gonna stop writhing that A/N for no reason...Don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe!

I love you all so much AND THANK YOU SO MUCH OF 500+ READS THIS IS INSANE!

-Daph <3