Police?

Okay, okay, okay. What do I do? There are two options here. Numero uno; leave without saying anything and hoping that David doesn't remember anything and numero dos; wake David up and trying to make things not to awkward.

I'm gonna take the number two 'cause I don't feel like a dick today and I don't want David to wake up, naked, confused and alone. Lets admit it, that would be hilarious.

I go in the bathroom and pour water in a bottle. I walk back in David's bedroom and pour it all on his face.
"What the actual fuck?" He shouts in a sleepy voice. I'm dying of laughter even though he's probably super confused right now. I'm such a dick.

"Basically I woke up next to you, naked and yeah...hum...yeah. I don't remember anything from yesterday night. All I know is that if I'm pregnant I'm gonna break your nose." I say. He looks at me with a shocked impression and didn't say anything. 

"Jeez, don't look at me like that. It's not like if you just slept with your sister. Was I that bad?" I joke.

"No, I mean, I don't know. I don't even remember." He says while passing a hand on his face.

"And by the way, no words to Ian. You hear me?" I say.

"Damn, you're so bossy sometimes." He says with a smile. My phone rings in my pocket. It's Ian.

"Hey, Ian. What's up?"

"Where are you?"

"Erm...At my house. Why?"

"Well, your step mom is freaking out and she's about to call the police or maybe she already did. I don't know where you are but I suggest you to come back soon or you'll be in trouble."

"Coming."

I give a look at David that is still in bed looking shocked. "Dude, do you mind if I take your bike?" I ask. I need a ride home and I don't have a car. I don't have the age to have my permit and I'm way too irresponsible.  "You can take it." "Kay, thanks. Bye!" I hurry in his garage, jump on his bike and ride as fast I can towards my house.

I open the front door of my house and there is two police men and my mom sobbing. She puts her eyes on me and her expression changed right when she saw me to joy and anger. I don't know what to say so I say the first stupid thing that came to my mind.

"Sup." Really 'sup?' My god. I'm so dumb. There are policemen here and you say sup? Stupid me.

"Where the heck were you?" She semi yells.

"In hell. I was with Lucifer (Satan) 'cause that's where I belong." I say. Something I wonder if I'm really human because Who the hell say that to their step mom and two policemen???? Apparently me.

"Kid, are you on drugs?" One of the police officer asks.

"I ask myself everyday. But no, I don't think so." Maybe my step mom is drugging me...that would explain a lot of things.

"Where were you last night, Miss Smith?"

"I was working on a school project with my friend and fail asleep at his place." I lie.

"Thank you for your time officers." My step mom says and glance at me. She probably doesn't believe me but whatever. See if I care. I go in my room and put my headphones on my ears.

Should I tell Ian? Maybe David will tell him...Will he be mad? God my life is fucked up. Why me?
---
I'm so sorry!!! This chapter is o short but short is better than nothing right? In two weeks school will be done so I will upload way often.

Question:
Are you guys excited for #Smoshcamp? I AM!

~Remember to always keep fighting. -Jared Padalecki

~(•_•~) ~(•_•)~ (~•_•)~

Love you all!