Disney Land!

"Wake up! Wake up!"

"What the fuck?" I shout half asleep. Who dare wake me up like that on a Saturday morning? I open my eyes and I see a really happy and excited Ian jumping around my bedroom.

"How did you get in here?" I ask.

"Your mom let me in." He answers.

"Step mom." I correct.

"What ever. The video hit 24 million views in 2 days! And to celebarte that, you, me and David are going to Disney Land today!" He screams.

"Oh my god Ian! This is amazing!" I say and hug him.

I get up and grab some random clothes. I walk pass Ian and go get ready in the bathroom. I'm so proud of him! I mean, 24 million views in 2 days! That's something right there. I finish my makeup and get out.

"Ready?" Ian asks
"Ready." I answer.

I up in the passenger seat in Ian's car and he starts driving towards Lasercorn's house. We pull in his parking lot and he ups in right away.
---
We're waiting in line to get in Disney Land. This place is gigantic! There's at least fifty rides and there's also a shit tone or food places. I'm way more excited to eat food then do the rides. I don't really like rides . What if there's  a mechanical problem and then we all die? 

We get through the gates and surprisingly there's not a lot of people. That's weird.

"What do we do first." Ian asks.

"What about that ride?" Lasercorn says and point at a pretty scary looking ride. Ian please say no. For the love of god, say no.

"Yeah! Lets do it!" Ian shouts. Damnit!

Oh well, I'm fucked. I don't want to do it but I can't show them that I'm afraid of a ride.  I'm just gonna continue walking like nothing's wrong.

Oh god. We're getting pretty close. This ride looks bigger and bigger  every step I take. Is it like a magic ride that gets bigger to bother me? Harry Potter, stop doing that! I know that you're the one behind all of this nonsense.

Hopefully the line is to long and the guys wont want to do it. Please Lord Matthew McConaughey, make that there's to many people in this damn place. Shizbutt! There's absolutely no one!

"Are you okay? You're like white and stuff." Ian asks.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it." I answer.

I sit on the seat. I can't back away now. What did I do? We're all gonna die here. I'm shaking like crazy. What's going on with me. Lasercorn grabs my hand. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. Don't worry. I'm here." He says. I smile. I can't answer because if I open my mouth I'll probably puke because I'm so scared. Did that ever happened to you? It's like to worse sensation in the world.

The engines starts and the first thing I did is grab Ian's and Lasercorn's arms to protect me, then close my eyes.

"It's over. There was no reason to be scared" Ian laughs.

"Pff, I wasn't scared. What are you talking about." I say sarcastically.
---
We stop at a restaurant to get lunch. Finally! I'm starving to death right now.They better have ice cream. I sit next to lasercorn and Ian is in front of us trying to get his mini camera out of his pocket.

"Hey guys! Today I'm at Disney land and I'm with my two best friends. Delany and lasercorn. I'm going to start a new thing called Lunch time with Smosh. And this video is the first episode! " Ian says to the camera.

"Delany what did you get for lunch?" Ian asks while holding the camera way too close to my face.

"A burrito!" I exclam in a really bad Mexico accent.

"What about you, Lasercorn?"

"Just a cheeseburger." He answers and taka a big bite.

I start eating my food. Damn this burrito is so good. It's like if Nyan cat is dancing on my tongue.

"Foodgasm!" I shout really loud and everyone in the restaurant are giving me weird looks.

"Do you all want? My picture or what?" I say.

"I got that on camera." Ian says and I burst out laughing.

"Can you look for Twitter questions for me please?" Ian asks and hand me his phone. He just posted one video on Youtube and he's already really popular, he has so many followers on Twitter. That's unbelievable.

"I got one from @Sexyname; @Iansmosh do you have a girlfriend and if no, do you have a crush on someone?" I read.

"I don't have a girlfriend but yes, I have a crush on someone and no, I won't tell you guys who it is." He answers. Ian has a crush on someone? I gotta find out who it is.

"I have an other one. From @Meow123; @Iansmosh Favorite video game?" I read and glace at Ian and Lasercorn. They look back and we all scream at the same time.
"POKEMON!"

Literally everyone in the restaurant give us annoyed looks. I'm about to laugh when I feel a little tap on my shoulder. I turn around and a fancy man with a small mustach is just standing there, looking at me.

"Sorry but you guys need to leave. I'm the owner of this place and you are disturbing everyone. Now go." He says as calm as possible. I'm trying really hard not to laugh in front of this guy's face.

"Sorry." We say and leave.
---
That day was so cool! Even if I was stressed out at first, I passed and amazing day with my two favourite persons in the world. Ian pull in front of my house and I open to door to get out.

"Thanks for this awesome day Ian!" I shout and he give me a smile before driving away.

I open the door and walk in my house. I put my stuff on the coutch. I turn around and  notice a big figure in the kitchen. That's when I wish I would have a Sporke in my pocket. I carefully walk in and I see him. I tought that nobody was worse than Anthony but now I would do anything to see Anthony instead of him. My dad. He's standing in front of me with a dark look on his face. The same that I remember from years ago and when he looks at me, my whole body shivers.
---
Cliffhanger! I hope you guys liked that chapter and if you did, please leave a like! And sorry if I haven't post in a while, it's because I started to watch Supernatural (It's sooooooo goooood!) and I have so much things to do at school >_<
Question:
What's your favourite Maricraft episode?

-Daph <3