Secrets

Delany POV

We're about to arrive at my cottage. It's already kind of late but we're gonna chill all night anyway. I really hope the guys will like it there. They don't really have a choice because they're stuck there for three days.

"We're here!" I shout at the guys behind me. Their face light up and they both grin at me.

We take our suitcases and I close the car's door. I wave at my step mom and she starts the engines and leave us here. "Finally rid of her. Now we are going to have the best week-end ever!" I say. I take my keys, walk to the front door and unlock it.

"After getting installed I think we should go around the fire outside." I propose.

"Sounds good." Ian answers with a grin.

I put on my snow gear and my black army boots. Now, I just need to wait for Dave and Ian and we are ready to go face the waste land of snow, also called Canada.

I open the back door and I'm shocked by the temperature. It's nothing like California; It's just like if I'm in a fridge or something. Great now I'm a popsicle. But what's cool is that their is so mich snow everywhere! The last time I saw so much snow was like three years ago! I grab a bunch of wood logs and I manage to make a fire with Ian's help. We put some bigger logs on the ground around the fire and we all sit down.

"We should play a game." David randomly propose.

"Good idea! We should all say a secret that no one knows about us." Ian says.

"Okay! Ian you start." I decide. "Wait! Why me?"
"Because you're the one that found the game." I say.

"Okay...Well...Erm...I-I never kissed a girl." I can see his face hit up in the dark. "I'm waiting for the right girl." He continues and glance at me but look away quickly. Awkward silence. Awesome.

"Okay David. Your turn!" I say to break that awkward silence that was slowly starting to kill me.

"Okay guys. Don't think that I'm a bad person." He starts. I'm scared. Did he kill someone? Oh my god. Is my best friend a serial killer? Is he Dexter? "No! I'm not Dexter!" He shouts. "Was I thinking out loud? Woops." I mumble.

"Last year, I went at a electronic shop and-" He starts laughing. "And I took a cell phone and put it in my bag. I thought that nobody could see me but I didn't realize that there was security cameras. Dumb mistake. Right after, I saw a police guy come in the shop. I started to freak out so I ran out of the shop like a crazy man. I ran my life for about ten minutes. I hid in a park and I saw police cars on the rood searching for me. I'm kind of wanted by this shop now. Oops." He says and laugh a little. "Dave, thats so cool! You got away with it! That's amazing! High five!" I say and we high five.
"Do you still have the phone?" Ian asks with a grin.

"Of course." He answers and smile just like is he just won a million dollars.

"Your turn De." Lasercorn says and look at me.

"Humm...I never really had friends before you two." I say and look at hands.

"How? You're like the coolest and funniest person I know." Ian says.

"Yeah man. What's wrong with people for not being friends with you." David says.

"Awww! Thanks guys." I say. This is so sweet! Wow. No one ever told me that before. I look at my phone; 12:30.

"I think we should go inside it's kind of getting late."

---

It's again a short filler chapter. (Plz don't kill me -_-) I really hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to leave a like!

Question; Are you team Harsh Mallows or Kumba yaaas? ~CAMP SMOSH!~

I think I'm team Harsh Mallows but I'm not sure yet.

Hope you are having a wonderful summer! 🌺

-Daph <3