'Can't we just shut her up?' one of the rogues asked another who I assumed was the leader.

'No, if we take off the sack she will recognise us and that will be bad for us later on.' The leader said.

'But her mouth is vile and those insults are getting to me. Can I just hurt her a little?' the leader backhanded the one who had spoken. The rogue went flying and hit a tree across the makeshift camp. 'We can't damage the goods, we have to keep her alive and unharmed. When he gets here, we hand her over get our money and move on.'

I was right they were paid to kidnap her. There were six of them. My men and I could take them down easily. We just had to wait as Becca was not in immediate danger at the moment. It had been an hour since Becca had been taken. The kidnappers had disguised their scents and somehow had eluded us at first but Becca's scent was left open so we were able to find them quickly.

'We move.' The leader said picking up his few belongings.

'But I thought this was the pick up point?' asked one of the kidnappers.

'It was but the buyer has not shown up and the potion is wearing off, we can't risk her mate finding us. Change of plans.' The leader told his group.

'It seems we have been had. She is worthless to us now.' the one who had been hit asked. 'What are we going to do with her?'

'Yeah what are you going to do with me?' Becca was laughing at them. 'You have been had surely. Poor rogues can't even catch a break. So how much were they going to give you for capturing me? A hundred thousand? Half a million?'

'Pick her up!' the leader instructed as two men untied her from the tree and held her arms.

'Ahh you mean they were going to give less than that. You guys really are fools!' Becca was sneering at them.

'Shut up you b*tch before I kill you right now!' the leader's temper flared but Becca did not back down.

'Oh getting angry for kidnapping me now, and for what nothing? I hope you at least collected something up front or else you would be looking really foolish about now.' Becca was really pushing it. Why was she riling them up when they had kidnapped her? She was too bold and would get herself dead if she kept this up.

I mind linked my men that we were going in.

When I signal get the two guards on holding Becca. Get her to safety first. The rest we take down. I want to capture all of them alive.

The leader looked at his watch, 'Let's move.' I wanted to know who had paid them to take Becca. The leader looked at his watch again. Then he paused. He must have sensed us.

Now. I commanded and we shifted as we attacked. It was a swift attack since there were so few of them. As rogues they wanted to fight to the death but my men were able to capture them all alive. I went for the leader after we had detained them. He was slightly hurt  since I had clawed his sides. I wanted him alive but he still had to suffer to taking my mate away from me. Becca had been taken away from the fight and my men reported that she was safe. We shifted back and clothed ourselves. I approached the leader who was tied with the others while sitting on the forest grounds.

'He has no marks Alpha.' Alex reported. I knew they were rogues.

'Who ordered this?' I asked. No response.

I grabbed the leader by the head. 'I asked you a question?'

He spat at me.

I grabbed him by the neck squeezing it with my bare hand. His face was getting red but he still did not speak.

'Talk you filthy dog!' I shouted. The bastard remained quiet. He was getting close to death but he still remained quiet. I went to the one that had wanted to hurt Becca.

'Who hired you?' he refused to look at me. I held his throat.

'I don't know. He didn't tell us.' the guy squealed as I eased the pressure on his neck a little.

'So what do you know?' I asked and applied some pressure again

'We had to take her and wait here for further instructions.' The guy spurted, as he gasped for breath.

'Who told you? Did you see the person who ordered this?' the guy shook his head.

'No, Jake does the hook ups, we just follow his orders.' I looked at Jake and he stared defiantly back at me. No worries I would bring them back to our Pack. I had other means which would make him squeal.

'Take them back to the van.' I commanded as I made my way to find my mate.