Part two-chapter 31:The things we do

I breathed heavily pulling myself up onto the ice and I tried to stand up and I broke through again I reached my hand out over the ice and someone grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the water I was on my back coughing up water I was dragged off the ice onto the grass. I got up and looked around there was about eight people around me.
"Who are you guys" I asked
"We are the frost, an organization trained to wipe out the gargant population"one of them said
"Ya where gargant exterminators" one of the other ones remarked
"I have two friends near by can you help them?"
"We can try to look for them but no guarentees" they answered
"Ward take this fellow here to the ship and catch him up to speed" he said again
He nodded and I followed him we walked for only a few steps and he stopped but there was nothing in front of him he took out a black pad and clicked a few buttons and the ship started coming down from the clouds it hovered above the trees for a few minutes before landing softly beside me the ship was pure dark gray metal and a glass window in the front on the back there was two jets, and three boosters on the bottom. A door on the side slid open and ward climbed in and looked back at me and then I stepped in after him there was lights and moniters all over the insides of the ship he lead me into a hallway and he turned into a room cautiously I followed him inside it was just a white room,there was a white bed, and that was it he sat down on the bed.
"We have had our eye on you for awhile now we've been waiting for the right time to help you" he said
Ward had white hair but wasn't old at all he was in his twenties his mouth grinned slightly and his eyes where a brown color
"Wait, help me, it's to late I have already killed there leader callvious" I said
"No, he was only second command you don't want to meet there actual leader but you have definitely made him very angry" he said
I froze and started to panic "what?"
"Don't worry we have his location but we haven't been able got close enough to do anything our cloaking technology is spotted by there hecterz there birds with really sharp teeth they've killed more than a dozen of our men the problem is they see infrared so they see us coming before we even see them" he explained
Footsteps approached the ship and a screen rolled down from the wall and a surveillance video was playing Jane and Nathan where in front of seven soldiers walking toward the ship entrance they stepped in the doorway and Nathan and Jane walked into the white room and came over and stood next to me two other soldiers came in and whispered something into wards ear and the soldier came over to me.
"The boss wants to see you"he said I turned around and walked toward the door.
"Wait! I never asked your name" ward yelled
"It's Liam and that's Jane and Nathan" I said pointing to them
I stepped out of the room and the soldier led down to the lower deck and into a room with a label on the door that said 'Boss'
In the room there was a table, two chairs, a tv and a couch a man was sitting on the couch.
"You wanted to see me" I asked
"Yes, please sit down" he answered
"So I'm sure ward has caught you up on the situation and I plan on sending a ground unit into the baton pass which is where there leader is held up, we plan to end this for good but only if we can use your help we saw you defeat their second in command and we could really use your help on this mission but this mission is almost one hundred percent going to be a fail so we get it if you wouldn't want to help"
I sat there for a couple minutes before answering him and then I got up and said "you can count me in but I can't speak for Jane and Nathan"
"We understand,  he said we've prepared a room for you and your friends"
I got up and the soldier led me out of the room and back into the white room and Nathan and Jane came with me into the a room with three beds layer across the floor. We flew for hours until it was dark and than all three of us laid down to go to bed.
"Liam I just wanted to apologize for what he made you do that decision must have been impossible for you and I just want to say I'm sorry and you shouldn't feel guilty because that's what he wants to destroy you so don't let him win" Jane said
"Me too Liam I'm sorry for your lose" Nathan said
I got all hot and stood up i was filled with rage "Stop pretending like you know what I'm going through you didn't have to pick between your mother and your best friend or your other best friend and a kid he was only what eighteen he never even got a chance to live because of me so stop feeling bad for me!"
The room fell silent and I laid back down and fell asleep.
I woke up to a huge explosion that shook the entire ship I fell off my bed onto the floor I pushed my self off the ground and regained balance I walked over to Jane and shook her.
"Wake up!" Jane stood up and ran over to Nathan I ran out of the room and down the hallway back by the door there was a boulder size hole in the wing fire roared from the wing and spread inside. Boss and Ward ran up to me "we need to get off this ship Nathan and Jane ran out from the hallway.
"There's a pod in my office we can use to safely got on the ground" boss said
"Okay we'll follow you" Ward said
We ran down to the lower deck and into bosses room the ship rocked and numbed knowing us around but we managed to stay on our feet. Boss typed a few numbers into a monitor and a stone slab shifted and a small glass tube was on the other side there was six seats in it two more guards ran up behind us.
"There's only me seat left boys" the glass started to close and the soldiers started to fight one of them was on top punching the other one and he got up and jumped into the pod. I sat down in a chair and buckled the metal straps across my chest once everyone was buckled boss said a few words and then he said launch and the glass pod dropped off the ship and we fell through the sky I looked at the ship it was spinning out of control now and crashed into the ground blowing up. The ground came quick and we smashed into the surface