Chapter 28:piranha falls

Bubbles rose up from all around me from the impact into the water I swam up to the top holding my breath I flung myself above the water gasping for  breath of air. I swam until I found a log that was just drifting downstream and I was to tired to move so I laid on top of it and fell asleep when I woke up I was on a patch of sand on the Side Of the stream Nathan was over on the other side of the river waving his hands in the air and screaming for me but I couldn't move I just laid there blood dripped down my forehead and ran down my face I put my hand on my head and stood up. My vision was blurred but I waded into the water not even close to the other side the current roared it was moving very fast and could be deadly if I made a mistake I dragged my feet against the sand and the water got deeper. Nathan yelled to me and he caught my focus I looked at him and he said
''The current will knock you over and pull you down stream and its to deep to walk across"
I looked around the water was up to my waist the current pushed against me hard, but I kept pushing through the water until I lost my balance and fell over into the water my head sank under water and the current dragged me under fast I twisted and turned and tried to swim to the surface but I couldn't until I reached a water fall and the current flung me over the side I got a breath of air and was flung back under water the current slowed down a little and I pushed through the water to the surface I looked around and the stream was winding around the rocks like a rapid and finished by running into a huge body of water like a gulf I sank back under water and tried to swim to the sand but the current took me and I smashed against a rock and the current pulled me off and than I smashed into another one on the other side and than hit my head hard on the third rock. After that the current flung me into the ocean and there was no current I just floated in the water, blood surrounded me and I paddled to the surface. I looked around but there was no land around I waded in the water looking for somewhere to rest but there wasn't even a rock around. I went back under water and looked under the water but I couldn't see anything except little black things swimming around me fast I went back up to the surface. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my leg I reached down and felt the source and there was a small fish biting through my flesh I hit it off and started to swim fast but another one got my waist then my arm and suddenly they where all over I hit them off as they can but they came to fast. Then there was a ringing in my ears like little pulses of energy and then it reached the fish they swam away like they where scared of it or it was hurting them. A metal machine lowered into the water and scoped me up like a claw machine the crane moved and dropped down on a smooth stone platform and then a figure popped up in front of my face blurry but I knew it was there but I couldn't really make it up.
"Are you okay" it said
"Ahhhhh yes" I said in pain
I laid there because I was to hurt to move blood dripped from my leg,side, and head and then I passed out.
When I woke I was in a wood cabin I sat up and got out of the bed my wounds where wrapped with gauze and they where stitched up I opened the door to the room and it lead outside to the crane and stone platform I looked around for the person who saved me from the fish but there was no one around only trees and then a guy walked out from the tree line with a spear and had a cart full of metal in his other hand when he saw me he stopped for a second then kept walking toward me I backed up into the cabin and shut the door I ran back to my room and jumped in the bed.he opened the door and cam in.
"So your finally awake"
I turned around and said
"Finally? How long have I been sleeping"
He chuckled a little and said "sleeping? No you were in a coma for about three months"
I looked at him In awe, thoughts of Nathan Lilly and Jane flashed through my mind I wonder where they were now.
"I'm Sylvester but you can call me goggles"
"Liam" I said shaking his hand I looked at him he was tall and covered in scrap metal shaped like armor and goggles strung across his head.
"I'm a scrapper I collect metals and stuff and turn them into things that are useful like that crane I saved you with or the spear I made".
"Has anyone come looking for me?" I asked
"Not since i found you"
A horn sounded outside the cabin and Sylvester ran outside and I followed him out. There was a vagrant trooper and twenty soldiers behind him Sylvester pulled out his spear and ran at them but he pulled down his glasses first. He pulled out a little grenade and dropped it into the middle of the crowd, the grande blew up and green gas came out and the entire crowd was laying on the ground Sylvester as no where to be found. I heard a low tapping around the other side of the cabin I walked over to it and on the ground was a little pantry door I walked over to it and there was a voice saying
"Liam it's Nathan if that's you please let us out"