Chapter 23:Tremble Cave

"What do we do" Nathan yelled loudly just loud enough for me to hear.
I looked around the outside of the cave wall was jagged I looked down and below the cave was coming to an end I grabbed onto Nathan's shoulder and braced myself for the worst as it got closer the cave walls started to get wet and I studied the bottom of the cave slowly and realized it was water.
"It's water!" I said and Nathan looked at me and then we splashed into the water it was very deep and dark when I looked around I couldn't see anything and couldn't see the bottom of the water I swam to the surface and I pulled my my backpack off and clicked my flashlight on I set my back back on a ledge sticking out of the wall and swam back under the water I shined my light around and I didn't find anything until he flickered his flashlight from above the water I swam back up to the surface and pulled myself onto the ledge my backpack was sitting on.
"It's so dark in here" Nathan said looking around with his flash light I packed up and started looking around the cave it was small but half off the cave was water and the other was hard stone.
"Liam look" Nathan said pointing with his flashlight to a hole in the wall that looked like a door way without doors I walked in first it looked like a long twisty hallway with a lot of turns we co tinted down the hallway until we found drawings on the walls "what are these?" I asked Nathan
"They look like ancient symbols" he answered
"What does this one say" I said pointing to a huge black symbol written on every wall all over
"It means..." Nathan paused and then looked at me
"It means death" he said to me looking around
We continued down the hallway until we reached another huge symbol this one was red "Nightmares" Nathan said before I could ask "Like the sleep nightmares" I said
"No, like the ancient torture civilization that was banished into the trembles" I looked around the cave and clicked my flashlight off I turned around slowly when we walked back down the hall a little I clicked the flashlight and pointed it toward the water standing on the stone by the water was a man in a bone uniform he had a big animal skull covering his head he looked straight at me but didn't say a word we just stood there until Nathan handed me my gun from behind me. I held it and aimed it at his head and fired the bullet hit the bone and fell to the ground not doing a thing he huffed and then started running towards us Nathan turned and ran the other way when we entered the hallway I shot the rock above us and some rocks fell down from the ceiling making it hard for the man to catch up to us we kept running until we reached the end of the cave and there was a low slit in the side wall just big enough for us so crawl through. I pulled myself up and inched on my stomach and started to get through the hole but the farther I went the smaller it got the stone was pushing against my back and my stomach but I kept pushing through until I couldn't anymore the rocks got to small I couldn't move now. "Nathan" I said in a panick
"Liam I'm behind you keep going" he said huffing as he pulled through
"Help I'm stuck" I said I started to have a panic attack and i kicked my legs and tried to push up with all my power but it didn't help I started to yell and Nathan scooted up next the cave was just big enough for both of us to fit next to each other.
"It's ok Liam, we have to get a little further" Nathan started crawling farther then  he flopped out of the slit into another cave section and I calmed down I looked up and Nathan grabbed my wrist and pulled me I moved forward with all my strength and fell out onto the floor I got up and Nathan looked at me "are u ok" Nathan asked.
Let's go I said walking through the caves walked until we reached a huge rock bridge across a huge huge dark cavern I couldn't see the bottom of the cavern with my flashlight.
" Let's go acr..." I turned around and pointed my flashlight behind me and a whole line of the men in the bones where behind me one held up a long machete and aimed it at me the people around him and they started running at me I turned around and started running across the bridge.
"Liam!" Nathan yelled "Help" I turned around and watched him chained over to the side of the cave by the beginning of the bridge I turned around and to of the people ran up behind me he swung at me I dodged him and pushed him over the bridge he fell and then the other one ran up behind me and smashed into me I fell on the ground he knelt by me and put both hands around my neck and dragged me to the edge of the bridge and my head was dangling off the side he pushed his hands down harder and I pushed him over my head and he fell of the side and I fell with him but I grabbed the side of the bridge and hung there another man showed up above me he bent down and pulled me up he lifted his mask up and it was sero he men on the beginning of the bridge where gone and Nathan laid on the ground still.
"How I watched you fall off the clock tower" I asked him
"I fell I don't know what happened from there except I woke up in this cave and until I saw u I didn't remember anything"
"Hold on let me get Nathan" I said I ran over to him and rolled him over he was passed out
"here let me help" sero said and picked him up and lifted him over his shoulder we walked back across the bridge and went through the doorway he led us outside into the sunlight. Nathan woke up and stood looking confused
"Nathan this is sero, sero Nathan" I said pointing to him and then
"Do you know where carter county is sero" Nathan asked
"No I don't remember anything" Nathan shook his head
"Now what Liam" Nathan asked
"Idk" I replied.
We stood on green grass we where in a meadow weeds stuck up from the ground and we walked passed them then it started to get hot and wet the brush thickened and we where walking throw sharp twigs that cut you if you scraped against them when the brush cleared in front of us was a bunch of plants lined up in perfect Rows the bush had a stem that pointed at the top it was a little bigger than me I reached to touch it and sero yelled at me.
"Do not lay a finger on that plant" he screamed
I turned around to him and he pointed to the bush next to it at the stem of the bush was a skull.
"There steam stinger bushes" Nathan said
"What is that Nathan" I asked
"It's a plant created by the gargants for defense when someone gets to close or disturbs it the plant let's of steam that's like tear gas u can't breathe and then at the steam a little vine that has little thorns on it they come out because the steam also makes them grow fifteen times the speed there called snappers and if they hit you it has a neurotoxin in it that works immediately...killing the victim."
I nodded my head processing the information that explained all the little thorny vines all over the ground by the plants there was about sixty lined up in each direction. I pulled the gun out of my pocket and shot the stem of the plant it turned brown and fell down. Behind us we heard footsteps from the bushes Jane, lily,Julian, and Nora came out my eyes lit up.