Chapter:5 ventalation systems

After hearing lesloths news a sat down slowly, I looked down at my hands they where shaking bad we sat there awkwardly until, I decided I was going before its to late, I stood up and he reached his hand up to me I helped him up and he put his hand on my shoulder. I guided him over to the open vent and let him go in first he crouched and slowly slid in I got in after we crawled along the cold vents for a while till we reached the other side of the long vent there was little lines of light peeking through the vent.
"Stop" I whispered to lesloth.
He stopped slowly he backed up and I squeezed around him I looked through the vent there where two guards standing outside wearing all black one with his back to me 2 feet away a pistol in his holster. I took a deep breath and pushed the vent as hard as I could I would t budge I spun around I grabbed the knife and held it in my hand I kicked the vent as hard as it could it flew off I jumped out of the vent the guards turned toward me he reached for his gun I ran up and tackled him on the ground I took the knife out of my pocket and stabbed him in the stomach I grabbed the gun and pointed it toward the other guard and fired two bullets into chest he fell. The red alarms started flaring loudly I pulled lesloth out and guided him down the hall there was a sign on the door that said vehicle garage. I pulled the door open and lead him inside there was a station guard standing behind a little desert vehicle I held up my gun, and pointed it at his head I fired, he dropped to the ground lifeless I walked up to the desert car and helped lesloth into the back I layed him down in the back and jumped into the drivers seat I turned the key it chugged and then started finally,I started driving forward as fast as I could three guards bursted thought the door behind us and started shooting at us I ducked down and drove through the the door into the streets of London The clock tower to my left I drove past it we drove for hours until we reached desert sand I couldn't tell which direction we were heading for but I didn't care as long as we were far away from that place I started to drive on the desert sand and there was a little red pole sticking toward the sky like a foot away I dodged it with the desert car and all of the sudden they where every where I hit one, the desert car flipped over and tumbled  side ways for 50 feet we dragged to a stop I blacked out.

Time of warOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara