Chapter 14:Ambush

Jane's perspective
"Where's Liam" I said
"He ran of to lure the necromance away so I could get Julian off the ice" Nathan answered.
I walked out onto the ice a little bit to look around I didn't see him the necromance was swimming back and forth under the water, the ice shook and cracked more Naomi ran out and pulled me off the ice.
"What do we do" I said
"We warm up Julian before he dies" Nathan said
We followed Abraham into the forest the snow broke up and we started a fire I fell asleep looking at the stars hoping Liam was ok. I woke up to screams I sat up and go to my feet and looked around there were three gargant guards and they were dragging Naomi into a metal wagon Nathan Julian and Abraham were already in there chained to the wall of the wagon one of them walked over to me I swung at him but he ducked and hit me in the stomach I collapsed to the ground and he pulled me into the wagon and chained my wrists to the wall and closed the back doors. Gas started coming through the vents and I became dizzy and fell asleep. When I woke I was standing on a wood platform with my hands tied above my heads Nathan, Julian, Naomi, and Abraham. One of the guards stood in front of me, he was the only one in the room. I swung my legs and wrapped them around his neck and pulled him to the ground
"Give me the keys if u want to live" I said
He reached his hand in his pocket and pulled out the keys and handed them to me I unlocked my hands and hit him he fell to the ground I unlocked my friends and woke them up. I got a knife out of the guards pocket and we ran for the door behind us three guards ran in and held guns to us they looked weird and bulky the door in front of us opened I ran through the door and the guards fired there bullets they looked like little balls of lightning and one of them hit Naomi in the back she fell to the ground and then Abraham took a bullet in the stomach and Nathan pulled him through the doors I started running toward Naomi but Julian grabbed my hands and pulled me toward him the door closed and I dropped to the ground in tears I banged on the door. Julian helped me up and we started walking we were in a hallway of all stone with blue lights I walked first and then the hallway split into two ways and I stopped.
"We split up me and Jane will go this way" Julian said pointing right
Abraham nodded and him and Nathan took off down the other hallway. I followed Julian we turned a corner and a guard was standing there with a real gun in his hand pointed right at Julian's head I pulled the knife out of my pocket and threw it at the guard it hit him in the neck and he fell against the wall and collapsed. I took his gun and stuck it in my pocket soon we reached the end of the hallway and there where two metal doors when we got close they opened and outside was just woods, there where guards behind us now running toward us I took off into the woods Julian close behind me.
"Stop!" Julian yelled
I stopped in my tracks and Julian pointed in front of me there was a huge drop off of the side of a mountain I was standing on the edge and I looked over the hill was very steep and it was covered with sharp green thorns. The guards approached us and pointed their guns at us Julian got in front of me and put his hand up.
"Please don't"Julian said
"Come with us now" one of the guards spoke
I reached for the gun and the guards turned there guns on me one of them fired and Julian got in the way he fell to the ground I knelt by him.
"Go and don't turn back" Julian said
"I can't leave u" I said crying
"I'm sorry" he said
Julian pushed me and I fell backwards of the cliff I landed on my back I felt the thorns go into my back and then I started tumbling down the hill the thorns cut my face and arms I finally came to a stop I just laid there. I reached my hand up and up and felt my face blood covered my forehead I sat up and slowly picked the long sharp thorns out of my arms and legs. The guards started coming down the hill I got up and started walking away blood dripped down my face and covered my arms it began to snow and it got cold fast but I kept walking through the snow. I heard guards all around me and I was dizzy from blood loss. I thought to myself my friends are gone why should I fight so instead of avoiding the guards in front of me I walked toward them and walked out if the woods and standing in front of me was Liam I fell into his arms.