Chapter 3:Voltage

Jarhead walked in with a commander behind him I ran up to them pulled the knife out of my pocket and swung wildly at him he just ducked and backed away barley avoiding the knife his commander drew a gun on me I grabbed his gun and grabbed him then pointed the gun to his head "drop the guns" I screamed panting heavily jarhead laid his weapons and kicked them over near me, I pushed the commander into jarhead and fired to bullets into his stomach he fell to the ground jarhead stood up "u killed him!" He got up panting very angrily, I aimed the gun at him and pulled the trigger it clicked but no bullet shot out I threw the gun on the ground I ran to the concrete door and pushed it shut behind me I turned around and looked down the railing there were at least 200 flights of stairs I heard jarhead bang on the door behind me, I heard him mumbling behind the door just then a loud buzzing alarm rang red flashing lights all over I started running down the stairs as fast as I could I saw to guards coming up the stairs I pulled the knife out of my pocket and got ready to fight. One of them swung at me I ducked and stabbed him in the chest I pulled it back and sliced at the other one he dove back hitting his back on the stair railing I jabbed at him only hitting him once he collapsed. I finally made it to the bottom floor, my legs really tired I collapsed there were guards waiting for me all over they jumped on me from all sides. I couldn't move my body aching all over.

they picked me up by my arms and dragged me out of the tower I could hardly, see I kept blacking out they carried me a long time, or at least I thought it was It was a little stone building with two light posts out front they opened the door and dragged me down the stairs and finally dropped me on a pile of straw. "hey" someone whispered to me I sat up slowly I looked at a very blurred figure he held out his hand and said "here these will help" I reached out my hand and he dropped something in my hand and then gave me a cup full of water, "what is this" I held up my hand, "medicine" I put the medicine in my mouth and swallowed it in one gulp, I laid back down resting for a while the blurry ness faded and I sat up I looked over to see lesloth I got up and walked up to him he was laying on the ground "STOP!" He yelled I froze in my tracks I looked at him weirdly "look around" he said I searched around me I was in a cell, like a dog "2400 volts of electric currents run through this metal 23 hours of the day, one hour a day it shuts off so they can feed us.