After breakfast is over, Dr Hoffman calls silence over the chattery science students and tells them the set out of their day activities. He then tells them all to go dress in their lab coats and fetch their stationary, practical text books and note pads and meet us back here in 20 minutes.

He walks back over to the table and hands Me, Mr Ballard and Mr smit each a list each with student names on it.

"These are your groups that we've sorted out as evenly as we can because some students one do one of the sciences and the some do two and some do all three." He explains. As soon as I get my register my eyes scan the list for Thalia's name, and my heart skips with joy with I see the surname 'Ashtic'. The students start to file into the room and sit down again, this time wearing white lab coats and most of the girls have brushed their hair and done their make up and the boys have combed their hair and washed the sleep off their faces. Unconsciously I watch for Thalia.

She walks in talking to Cameron, and I feel a tang of jealousy. From watching how he flirted with her in all the debating meetings, in the bus yesterday, at dinner last night and this morning at breakfast I've worked out that he likes her. And why wouldn't he? She's sexy, confident, cute at times, funny, cool.. great body.. all things a guy would want. And he's far from bad looking. Charming, hot, clearly funny. Why does she like me when she's got someone like him easily wrapped around her finger?

Mr Ballard calls for silence and explains the groups to the students. We then go on turn calling out our registers and heading with the assigned doctor to the laboratories. I notice Thalia smile at me when I call her name and I can't help but give her a sly smile back.

The morning passes by slowly, and pass through sets students at lab stations, helping them with their individual experiments. Thalia, who is pared with Trystan, is working fast as always. I note that every time I check up on her and Trystan my heart beats faster and my palms get clammy. I feel like a teenager with these feelings again.

"Everything alright here?" I ask, smiling, my eyes locking with Thalia's.

"Yes Miss," she says, smiling back, and I notice the blushing going on on her cheeks. As I walk past I brush against her on purpose, causing her to stiffen. I bite my bottom lip and smirk to myself. However, a guilty feeling settles in my stomach. I shouldn't be teasing her or starting this up again.

By the time it's time for lunch, I feel pretty tired. After lunch the students are granted an hour of free time, so I take my book outside and sit under a tree and watch a group of the boys start up a game of soccer while the girls sit in groups either watching the game and commenting on the hotter boys or sitting in the shade. I look for Thalia but don't find her amongst the groups. Instead I finally realize she's the only girl playing soccer. She's definitely not bad either. I smile and a warm feeling floods over me as I watch the girl tackle the ball away from a shirtless Cade and rush forward with it at her feet, laughing as she skills past Cameron but loses the ball to another boy named Luke. She looks so free, so young, so pure. I feel a strong amount of care towards Thalia, and it scares me, feeling something this strong and sure for someone in such a short period of time. I feel better now that I've told Thalia the truth, told her my feelings for her. It's made things less awkward between us and it's somehow lifted an invisible weight that seemed to be keeping us from moving on from that kiss. Yet somehow I don't feel we've moved on. We might of clarified both of our actions for the kiss and we might both understand one another now but we most certainly haven't moved on. The only thing that's bugging me now is where do we go from here? The obviously thing is to leave it how it is, no further discussion. Both of us should move on from what happened, she should be my student and I should be her teacher, and that's all we should be to each other. She should get a cute boyfriend or girlfriend her age who she can have a not so complicated relationship with, and I need to find someone of my own so that I can officially move on from my ex, Cara.